What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

LESStar58

Referee
It must have been announced over the weekend but my design entry will be worn as the 2017 Raiders alt. http://weareraiders.com.au/2017-alternate-jersey-competition-winners/

Thanks to everyone here for voting and spreading the word around - I stink at social media and would not have made it without the efforts of others. I've always wanted a design to make it to the NRL and am very fortunate to get one in for the team I support. Will definitely be getting one framed for the office.

Good stuff, mate! :clap:

LESStar58

Referee
Hey GAZF; I reckon the Storm might roll out a commemorative shirt for when they play a home fixture at Suncorp. Have a go at designing a Storm jersey with purple and maroon similar to the Napier shirt they had last year i.e. make sure it has lighting bolts!

GAZF

First Grade
congrats gazf. i was worried you'd be behind the 8 ball since it took you a while to gets yours up for voting.

I would have been pissed at myself for not chasing it up sooner. Just squeezed in with a few days to go.

Congrats.

But I thought the bunnies 2015 9's was close to one of yours.

I think they're different enough to say that one didn't directly influence the other.

Hey GAZF; I reckon the Storm might roll out a commemorative shirt for when they play a home fixture at Suncorp. Have a go at designing a Storm jersey with purple and maroon similar to the Napier shirt they had last year i.e. make sure it has lighting bolts!

If time permits, I will look into it. The actual design has probably already been finalised though.

Excellent, well done! What a buzz seeing yourteam run out in your design.

Absolutely. Though we don't wear our away jersey very often. Maybe it will get more of a run since it has more green in it.

Won it by a furlong.

Furlong.

I've written down that gem so I don't forget it.

cooko

Juniors
Well done. It'll be interesting to see what ISC come up with based on the top 3. While all different, all have similar themes.

I reckon the final one will feature black with the map incorporated in it.

DlEHARD

Juniors
It must have been announced over the weekend but my design entry will be worn as the 2017 Raiders alt. http://weareraiders.com.au/2017-alternate-jersey-competition-winners/

Thanks to everyone here for voting and spreading the word around - I stink at social media and would not have made it without the efforts of others. I've always wanted a design to make it to the NRL and am very fortunate to get one in for the team I support. Will definitely be getting one framed for the office.

Congratulations!

Desert Qlder

First Grade

Are you receiving a payment for this, commission on sales perhaps?

If not it seems like a successful cost cutting, outsourcing measure on ISC's part.

Well done and I hope your work gains further notice.

some11

Referee
Yeah if you could just go ahead and ask to consult on all further jerseys for all clubs that'd be great ;-)

GAZF

First Grade
Well done. It'll be interesting to see what ISC come up with based on the top 3. While all different, all have similar themes.

I reckon the final one will feature black with the map incorporated in it.

I don't think they will combine all three, haven't heard reference to that anyway. In their brief, the club specified that they'd prefer the design to use club colours only. I wouldn't know where you'd put black into it without looking forced anyway.

Are you receiving a payment for this, commission on sales perhaps?

If not it seems like a successful cost cutting, outsourcing measure on ISC's part.

Well done and I hope your work gains further notice.

No payment but there were prizes for the top eight entries. For an enthusiast though, having your own design on the field is pretty hard to top.

Big Salad

Juniors
In 2004 when the Raiders first did it, the person whose design won was also made No. 1 ticketholder for that season. Pretty sure he was a forum member either of here or rleague too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So in Round 1, we had

Eels home v Broncos away
Manly home v Bulldogs home
Raiders home v Panthers away
W Tigers away v Warriors home
Cowboys home v Sharks home
Roosters home v Souths away
Titans home v Knights home (away shorts)
Storm home v Dragons home

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Round 2 predictions

Panthers heritage v Bulldogs home
Broncos home v Warriors away
Raiders home v Roosters away
Rabbitohs promotion v Knights away
Eels home v Cowboys away
Sharks home v Dragons home
Storm home v Titans away
W Tigers home v Manly away

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
So in Round 1, we had

Eels home v Broncos away
Manly home v Bulldogs home
Raiders home v Panthers away
W Tigers away v Warriors home
Cowboys home v Sharks home
Roosters home v Souths away
Titans home v Knights home (away shorts)
Storm home v Dragons home

Tigers alternate actually, if you're going to be compiling this weekly.

Latest posts