What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 lineup

Smithchip

Juniors
Hey guys below is my squad/team for 2016.
1. Dugan/Widdop
2. Nightingale
3. Aitken
4. Mann
5. Mata'utia
6. Hutchinson (we need to start blooding some of the young blokes)
7. Marshall
8. Ah mau (hopefully brings that form again next year)
9. Rein (needs to play 80 mins)
10. Cooper
11. Frizzel
12. Thompson
13. Packer/de Belin (if packer isn't cleared)

14. Massoe (come on 20 min mark and work but off)
15. Creagh (have to have him somewhere)
16. Matthews
17. Ava suemanufagai (need to sign)

Back ups
1. Justin hunt
2. YKG
3. Isaac Thompson
4. Leluia
5. Dufty
6. Clune
7. Crook
8. O'brien
9. Garvey/ havilli
10. Page
11. ioane
12. Marketo
13. Wakeman

I think for next year we should make another 2 or 3 more signings
Cheers

hardbaby

Coach
Whatever the lineup with Masoe and Packer up front our pack will be fantastic. I would like to see Mann at fullback and Dugan at centre. It will be a better team and I'm expecting big signings for 2017.

lafai

Bench
1. Dugan
2. Flo
3. Mann
4. Aitken
5. Mata'utia
6. Widdop
7. Marshall
8. Ah Mau
9. Rein
10. Cooper
11. Frizell
12. Thompson
13. JDB
14. Garvey
15. Creagh
16. Lui
17. Masoe

Forster Dragon

Juniors
still not good enough to challenge the top sides.Forwards just average and backs leave a lot to be worked on.Watching the Dogs tonight they are awesome and will get better.Brett Morris what a loss?

RedVDragon starting to sound like good old Dino with the same statements over and over.

We get it already you hate Rein but ffs give it a rest.

V

Vasilevsky

1. Dugan
2. Flo
3. Matautai
4. Aitken
5. Issac Thompson
6. Widdop
7. Benji
8. Au Mau
9. Rein
10. Cooper
11. Thompson
12. Frizzell
13. JDB

14. Havili
15. Masoe
16. Creagh
17. Packer

denis preston

First Grade
Why have people not included Packer FFS ? He should be in the starting side. They have got to give Kitty a go.I think we have seen enough of Farrell & Matautai to know thay are off the pace for NRL standard.

V

Vasilevsky

Why have people not included Packer FFS ? He should be in the starting side. They have got to give Kitty a go.I think we have seen enough of Farrell & Matautai to know thay are off the pace for NRL standard.

I think the jury is still out on Matautai. To be honest, I think he has been better than Aitken this year. I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong but I think Creagh may struggle to hold onto a spot in the 17 next year.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Think Matautai and Aitken will develop over time. Still believe we have to find a top centre a flying winger and dont forget a halfback when Benji retires. Glymin maybe but a Rona like player to perform acrobats and find the line. Wont mention Morris opps sorry we have moved on but get my drift.

Twenty10

Juniors
f**k me. I cannot believe people actually believe Hutchinson is anywhere near first grade.

Forget him!!!!!!!!

V

Vasilevsky

f**k me. I cannot believe people actually believe Hutchinson is anywhere near first grade.

Forget him!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people had high hopes in Hutchinson but to be honest, from what I have seen he has another Beau Henry written all over him. Crook is a better prospect.

Latest posts