What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 lineup

Wittenberg

Juniors
If Nightingale continues his current form, he should not be in our run on side. He has been incredibly poor.

V

Vasilevsky

You wouldn't be implying that "negros" are less educated because they use the title homie now would you f**kwitt. Tsk, tsk..

Well homie, what can I say? Is it not common knowledge Negros from inner city American slums are poorly educated? I have met a few who have escaped. I can't believe English is their first language. Not bad people but very poorly educated. Those who have escaped are perfectly frank about it.

But anyway, homie, what did you mean about the 3 tries? 3 homies scored a try each, your favorite homie scored a hattrick or something else?

BennyV

Referee
I know a lot of people had high hopes in Hutchinson but to be honest, from what I have seen he has another Beau Henry written all over him. Crook is a better prospect.

Disagree that Hutch is a lost cause, kid should still become s decent first grader. But agtee that Crook is a better prospect. Has that bit of extra spark...

V

Vasilevsky

Vasilesky, what's with all this homie rubbish?

I only asked one guy politely to please not call me 'homie' and he (or she) and 2 others started flaming on me so now I call them the 3 homies.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Nick

Bench
Well homie, what can I say? Is it not common knowledge Negros from inner city American slums are poorly educated? I have met a few who have escaped. I can't believe English is their first language. Not bad people but very poorly educated. Those who have escaped are perfectly frank about it.

So what exactly is the role of the MODERATORS around here? I'm all for a bit of banter but this is blatantly RACIST rubbish.

V

Vasilevsky

So what exactly is the role of the MODERATORS around here? I'm all for a bit of banter but this is blatantly RACIST rubbish.

Racist??!! Homie, I'm not sure WTF are you raving about now. No need to go crying to the moderators and make ridiculous accusations, homie. You shouldn't have flamed me for merely asking politely that someone else not call me 'homie'.

The Nick

Bench
Racist??!! Homie, I'm not sure WTF are you raving about now. No need to go crying to the moderators and make ridiculous accusations, homie. You shouldn't have flamed me for merely asking politely that someone else not call me 'homie'.

I honestly couldn't care less what people call you. The term wasn't used in a derogatory or disrespectful manner, so the fact that you continue to take offense and carry on about it is nothing short of ridiculous.

At the end of the day, your out-dated and ignorant generalisation of entire communities constitutes racism.

Ironically, your suggestion of what the term "homie" implies, along with the fact that you seem to consider the term "negro" appropriate suggests that is in fact you who is poorly educated.

V

Vasilevsky

I honestly couldn't care less what people call you. The term wasn't used in a derogatory or disrespectful manner, so the fact that you continue to take offense and carry on about it is nothing short of ridiculous.

At the end of the day, your out-dated and ignorant generalisation of entire communities constitutes racism.

Ironically, your suggestion of what the term "homie" implies, along with the fact that you seem to consider the term "negro" appropriate suggests that is in fact you who is poorly educated.

Whatever you say homie. I've moved on. So should you.

The_Team_Won

Juniors
I'm not seeing any signings that is going to make 2016 a season where the Dragons are going to improve on 2015.

V

Vasilevsky

I'm not seeing any signings that is going to make 2016 a season where the Dragons are going to improve on 2015.

A couple of good forwards and the reduced interchange will a smaller, more mobile forward pack. The backs is a worry. I can only presume they have at least 2 young guys coming through whom they expect to play first grade next year.