What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 lineup

BennyV

Referee
I feel the same too BV.More than happy to give people a second chance but imo woman bashing is different.Plus he carries on like a pork chop on the field.

Its not just that, the dickstain did it and still got to play in, and win, a Grand Final. Completely f**ked and the whole situation leaves a sour taste.

Mr Red

First Grade
With the non resigning for next year of another good Junior in Shannon Crook that will just about do it for me. This young kid grew up playing with Hastings and Bird and started at the Dragons at the age of about 13. So after learning your trade at the club over 8 years it's just goodbye. I won't bag other players but I've watched a lot of this kid over the years and he has a lot more to offer compared to some other halves we have. Why have a Junior talent pool when we can't manage it. So in that, good luck Shannon Crook and I hope you go on to bigger and better things and come back to bite this club in the arse.

crook leaving?
where to?

The Nick

Bench
Its not just that, the dickstain did it and still got to play in, and win, a Grand Final. Completely f**ked and the whole situation leaves a sour taste.

The NRL's attitude in general towards domestic violence is completely f**ked and leaves a sour taste.

If it's a fringe player, sack them. If they're a bonafide first grader then spare no expense assembling a legal team and then get the PR machine rolling.

My personal favourite was when Melbourne spent $100k on a barrister to spin Greg Inglis' assault against his partner into "he saved her from self-harming".

RedVEddie

Juniors
We should sign someone like David Williams or Nathan Gardner or maybe even Akuila Uate. A quick player that will be hungry to revamp there career and get back to first grade. What they will bring is experience in defending on the wings and speed that we are really lacking this year