What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 lineup

DRAGONHEART4

Juniors
We should try and sign Kyle feldt. Awesome winger and very strong. Languishing in the Queenslanders league. Must be out of favour at the cowboys

typical writing off a young player based on what a game in a half in first grade lol.

vasilevsky you better go tell all the people who have picked hutcho at every junior level you can imagine and tell them he's crap but then again you must be a fantastic expert.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
1.Dugan
2.Kiti glymin
3.Aitken
4.Matautia
5.Nightingale
6.Widdop
7.Benji
8.Ah Mau
9.Rein
10.Cooper
11.Frizzell
12.Thompson
13.De Belin
14.Packer
15.Masoe
16.Lui
17.Creagh

64 Dragon

Coach
We should try and sign Kyle feldt. Awesome winger and very strong. Languishing in the Queenslanders league. Must be out of favour at the cowboys

He's playing for the Cows 1st grade right now, (Sat. evening). I think he's already scored a try.

V

Vasilevsky

typical writing off a young player based on what a game in a half in first grade lol.

vasilevsky you better go tell all the people who have picked hutcho at every junior level you can imagine and tell them he's crap but then again you must be a fantastic expert.

OK. there is no need to be so defensive about it. I'm only stating my opinion based on a game and a 1/2. I hope I'm wrong. But still, I think Benji and Widdop have the halves nailed down for at least another year. Dragons need outside backs only.

V

Vasilevsky

Nah. Got it all wrong f**kwitt. Three Try's.

Hmmmm I'm afraid I still don't understand homie. After all, I'm just a homie with a minimal education. You mean 3 homies scored 3 tries or your #1 homie scored a hattrick?

tumbidragon

First Grade
Hmmmm I'm afraid I still don't understand homie. After all, I'm just a homie with a minimal education. You mean 3 homies scored 3 tries or your #1 homie scored a hattrick?

You wouldn't be implying that "negros" are less educated because they use the title homie now would you f**kwitt. Tsk, tsk..

mickeylane

Bench
2016 Team featuring a great bench!!!!

1. Dugan
2. Nightingale
3. Aitken
4. Mann
5. Matautai

6. Widdop
7. Marshall

8. Packer
9. Rein
10. Cooper
11. Thompson
12. Frizzell
13. JDB

14. Creagh
15. Mathews
16. Masoe
17. Ah Mau

Dragon66

Juniors
Can't believe so many of you think that Dugan is a premiership winning Fullback.

Granted he is a tremendous competitor, and i would definitely have him in my team, but I've looked at all the first pick fullbacks of the other clubs, and IMO, he comes in at No.8.

I keep hearing, get the right coaching to teach him to run the right angles, and to improve his passing ability BUT he has never been a passing fullback or an elusive running back. Never was, never will be!

His game is based on power, and getting opportunities behind a team that moves the ball around and creates space in the defensive line for him to run through. That is not the Dragons.

He is a fantastic defender. Why people worry about him having to do 20 plus tackles a game is beyond me because that is what he thrives on. And he is a great hole runner when he hits the ball in a one on one situation. He is part of the reason why we are the lowest try scoring team in the Comp.

It's time for a change!