What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You said it was a good hit on sunday night lol

If we are suspending people for stupidity than fifita is going to be rubbed out for life.

carcharias

Immortal
You said it was a good hit on sunday night lol

If we are suspending people for stupidity than fifita is going to be rubbed out for life.
Yeah
I've said it all along
I hate the stupid rule
But it's not like this a new rule. As soon as he did it he knew he'd f**ked up.
The ref put him on report almost instantly.
The commentators were all going on about it being a shoulder charge.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Wighton always looks like that.

You were saying it was karma for the feki punch up over in the sharks forum lol. I know two guys going toe to toe is a bit out there for cronulla fans. You guys worship scum who kill kids with king hits out that way but there was nothing in the hiding wighton gave feki. Just a good old fashioned punch up.

Surely

Post Whore
Shouldn't have been charged however it's hard to feel sympathynfor raiders fans after their uproar at fafita.

I thought the storm guy who tackled Barba around the face was more deserving of a charge than Wighton.

carcharias

Immortal
Wighton always looks like that.

You were saying it was karma for the feki punch up over in the sharks forum lol. I know two guys going toe to toe is a bit out there for cronulla fans. You guys worship scum who kill kids with king hits out that way but there was nothing in the hiding wighton gave feki. Just a good old fashioned punch up.
Good old fashioned unprovoked punch to the head don't you mean?

Caped Crusader

Juniors
The NRL could recreate the f**king third reich and Tim Tam would defend them. It's a pathetic display for sure and certain, you can only hope it's all part of some elaborate plan to worm his way into their payroll.
This could very well be the most accurate post on LU ever

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Good old fashioned unprovoked punch to the head don't you mean?

Nothing in it mate. Push and shove turned into a blue. He wasnt charged and they both rightfully had a sit down

You better hope karma doesnt exist mate because what would be coming for andrew "pro coward puncher" fifita will be a day of reckoning lol.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shouldn't have been charged however it's hard to feel sympathynfor raiders fans after their uproar at fafita.

I thought the storm guy who tackled Barba around the face was more deserving of a charge than Wighton.

Hmm yes supporting a bloke who killed a kid versus a borderline tackle. Good one surely. You plonker.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
F3d41jj.jpg
So is this the NRLs criteria for a shoulder charge? With no mention of an actual shoulder?

Laughable

God-King Dean

Immortal
The NRL could recreate the f**king third reich and Tim Tam would defend them. It's a pathetic display for sure and certain, you can only hope it's all part of some elaborate plan to worm his way into their payroll.

Haha nailed it

That's exactly what's happening

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Supporting a kid he grew up with, what an arsehole.

Anyway good luck.

Oh poor loveridge just a kid, just a kid andrew fifita grew up with....who commited a string of premeditated assaults culminating in the death of a young fella who commited the crime of going out for a night on the town.

Yep, sounds like the type of character the cronulla sharks should be publicly endorsing via a club representative

Surely

Post Whore
Oh poor loveridge just a kid, just a kid andrew fifita grew up with....who commited a string of premeditated assaults culminating in the death of a young fella who commited the crime of going out for a night on the town.

Yep, sounds like the type of character the cronulla sharks should be publicly endorsing via a club representative

Actually f**k it i hope Wighton gets the 4

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Actually f**k it i hope Wighton gets the 4

Lmao

If you dont like that your club publicly endorses killers i guess you could send them a letter. No need to have a massive public tantrum like a child. Your club does endorse killers though. Thats clear.