What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
This is rather a red herring.

If a raiders player (and trust me it could happen. We have had some real imbeciles on our books) publicly supported a killer like fifita did while wearing the raiders uniform and on duty with the club i would be pretty pissed off.

The fact that we didnt know about it until we did is not the point. If your job has a uniform policy go and film support for loveridge wearing that uniform and upload it to youtube and see what happens.
No question...Fifita is as dumb as dog-shit along with plenty of other footballers but the 3 initials meant nothing to anyone other than Fifita and his mate until this all blew up. Not like he ran on the field with a banner. To suggest that the club actively knew about this is a crock of shit.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah
He is supporting the actual crime committed .

Still a shoulder charge

And through his actions he has made the sharks publicly support loveridge. I dont care what fifita does as a private citizen but he was representing the sharks and thus the sharks are now the pro coward punching team..

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No question...Fifita is as dumb as dog-shit along with plenty of other footballers but the 3 initials meant nothing to anyone other than Fifita and his mate until this all blew up. Not like he ran on the field with a banner. To suggest that the club actively knew about this is a crock of shit.

They know about it now ?

Listen as a private citizen what monaghan did could be just considered a dumb prank. Apparently its funny to "pretend" to root a dog in certain circles

But when the story broke his position was untenable with the raiders for a number of reasons. One of which was it took place during team mad monday celebrations.

Now the story itself didnt break until november. Should the raiders have said listen you lot didnt even know he pretended to root a dog until months later. Its not even a story

And through his actions he has made the sharks publicly support loveridge. I dont care what fifita does as a private citizen but he was representing the sharks and thus the sharks are now the pro coward punching team..
That inference is going a little bit over the top Pete.

He is one of those special kids. You know the type

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Wow...you need a good nights' sleep dude...Fwiw I hope Wighton gets off his charge and looking forward to a good game on Saturday night.

carcharias

Immortal
They know about it now ?

Listen as a private citizen what monaghan did could be just considered a dumb prank. Apparently its funny to "pretend" to root a dog in certain circles

But when the story broke his position was untenable with the raiders for a number of reasons. One of which was it took place during team mad monday celebrations.

Now the story itself didnt break until november. Should the raiders have said listen you lot didnt even know he pretended to root a dog until months later. Its not even a story
So they tried to get away with it?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So they tried to get away with it?

I doubt they knew it happened (you mean the club officials right). I doubt he flopped his fella out while don furner jnr was sipping a glass of wine in the corner.

The raiders are no angels in this regard. They buried shit with dugan and carney and look how that turned out. If you guys are happy with the pro coward tag go for it though

carcharias

Immortal
I doubt they knew it happened (you mean the club officials right). I doubt he flopped his fella out while don furner jnr was sipping a glass of wine in the corner.

The raiders are no angels in this regard. They buried shit with dugan and carney and look how that turned out. If you guys are happy with the pro coward tag go for it though

Sharks have sacked more players than anyone.

So don't go down that road .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Sharks have sacked more players than anyone.

So don't go down that road .

Yes yes everyone is against the sharks and its all the media's fault. Its certainly not andrew fifitas fault or bird or toddles or whatever deadshit did the wrong thing.

I used to think like that but the best thing the club ever did was sacking dugan and eventually Ferguson. It sucked in the short term but its good to have a club to support that doesnt publicly endorse messages of support for killers.,

Generalzod

Immortal
F3d41jj.jpg
Hang on now the media has jumped on the Canberra bandwagon....

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
I think he'll get off and so he should. Well at least I hope he does..

As others have said its a f**king stupid rule anyway.. outside of the Inglis hit on dean young the ones that were causing most of the damage were the ones with the arms out to the side with no wrapping motion ( but not tucked right in as the rule now states) and driving up with the legs. Think SBW on Joel Clinton but with the shoulder smashing in into the head instead.

Typical overreaction rule change. All we needed was stiffer penalties for contact with the head.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't buy conspiracy theories either, but its plain as day they've got no f**king idea and do a terrible job at most things. Its age old; RL is the best sport with the worst administration.

You must have 2 stomachs to cope with the amount of NRL c**k you swallow.
I said from the outset yesterday that the lack of charge for Ennis is confusing actually.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, because the NRL could boot the Bulldogs out of the comp, burn your house down and you'd still butter Greenburg's toast.
Yeah, nah.

But keep making up rubbish to suit your claims and turn a discussion on NRL's flawed match review processes into a personal attack on me.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was really weird that he felt he needed to weigh in on it. Sharks are feeling the pressure.

Latest posts