What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

MilkShark

First Grade
That's his tackling technique. It wont be long before he does connect with the head and when it does, bye bye Wighton.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That's his tackling technique. It wont be long before he does connect with the head and when it does, bye bye Wighton.

Haha why so salty. Players like wighton are great for the game. I thought this was Rugby League not under 8 girls netball.

How often has he even hit a guy high ? Once i can remember and that was the borderline hit on soward that the video ref missed

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Wightons technique in general is picture perfect. Thats why he snaps players. He has great timing on his hits.

What happened with edwards was he overrun him and it ended up being a clumsy collision. Not one of wightons proudest moments but in general you could put a wighton hit in the rugby league textbook

MilkShark

First Grade
Haha why so salty. Players like wighton are great for the game. I thought this was Rugby League not under 8 girls netball.

How often has he even hit a guy high ? Once i can remember and that was the borderline hit on soward that the video ref missed
So salty because I can't stand the guy. He's has numerous altercations in the past. He deserves be sidelined.

Sure tough footy is what we want, but if that's the case then let be free reign for everybody else.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So salty because I can't stand the guy. He's has numerous altercations in the past. He deserves be sidelined.

Sure tough footy is what we want, but if that's the case then let be free reign for everybody else.

Name these numerous altercation. Beating feki in a fight that didnt even get a charge, going a touch high on soward and what touching a ref

MilkShark

First Grade
Name these numerous altercation. Beating feki in a fight that didnt even get a charge, going a touch high on soward and what touching a ref
Haha beating Feki in a fight, Feki was standing there and Wightons throws a punch. Tough guy this Wighton. Oh and look he wasn't sighted for that was he. Let off again.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Haha beating Feki in a fight, Feki was standing there and Wightons throws a punch. Tough guy this Wighton. Oh and look he wasn't sighted for that was he. Let off again.

You were grubbing it up and a fight started. Wighton won. Wasnt worth a charge because it was a complete nothing burger incident.

Josh papalii lashed put at dwz grubbing it up in round 1 and the refs showed some sense and just said calm down boys.

carcharias

Immortal
beating Feki in a fight?
hardly... He gave Feki his best shot and Feki hardly flinched.
I do recall Feki absolutely smashing him about 5 mins later ...too which he was penalised.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Wighton shoved Feki, Feki shoved Wighton harder, Wighton clocks Feki, Feki starts shadow boxing. That’s all that happened, some of you Sharks fans act like he went full Loveridge on him.

carcharias

Immortal
You were grubbing it up and a fight started. Wighton won. Wasnt worth a charge because it was a complete nothing burger incident.

Josh papalii lashed put at dwz grubbing it up in round 1 and the refs showed some sense and just said calm down boys.
you do know it is on youtube.
Feki did nothing wrong at all and Wighton got up and pushed him.
He spat the dummy because he got tackled.

Latest posts