What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Pete Cash

Post Whore
7jnkYN6.jpg

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Sharkies use to always grub it up us against us and treat us like bitches. I remember one of their wingers coming out of nowhere and smashing tonguey in the kidneys while he was in the middle of tackling a bloke.

Then Papa smashed poor little gal and Jacky put feki on his ass, now even their supporters are shook when playing us.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I wonder if Sharks fans have a problem with their captain being solely responsible for the crackdown on punching. Probably not.

carcharias

Immortal
Wade graham dropped his knee into wighton iirc which is probably pretty annoying
haha
f**k off
knee ?????????
Wighton rolls under Grahams legs while being dragged back .
He had nowhere to go ...hahahaha
you must be trying to be funny

mate ...Wighton carried on like a bitch .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
All sides have their grubby moments. I dont blame penrith for dwz acting like a grub with papalii. It was hot and sometimes tempers boil over. Which is why it was good when the refs just were like boys will be boys when papa went at him.

carcharias

Immortal
is papa that fat islander cat who belts Gallen in the back after he has passed the ball?

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Haha it was classic

Why would papalii be scared of gallen. What a strange threat paul made. Papalii was what 19 years old and paul gallen a supposed hard nut with more origin losing experience than anyone and heaps of first grade games was literally crying to the ref about him. Oh ref bloo bloo please stop this mean man hitting me bloo bloo otherwise i will do something illegal bloo bloo

Papalii must have been like you ripper. Ive got this merkin shook as f**k. Hardly the most mature performance from cronullas captain.,

Don't need to mate when he never has had to.

He should expect to have to at least attempt to make a last ditch tackle on someone this weekend. Leipana will be coming at him 100m an hour. I predict he won't be able to stop them. He's going to get his pretty boy haircut messed up.

And yes, Wighton beat Feki in that fight. He tagged him, ducked to evade Feki's punch and then tagged him again. Then it got broken up. That's a win on points.

GAZF

First Grade
The curse of following perennially shit teams, we still fight over the little things even though we're both sitting in the top 4.

Latest posts