What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

bileduct

Coach
I dont blame Gallen at all, he's doing all he can to ensure Wighton is suspended because he doesnt think they have a chance if Wighton plays. I mean its pretty sad stuff but that's where the Sharks are as a team right now.

It's up to the NRL to tell him to put a sock in it and the judiciary to recognise his views are heavily tainted by the fact he's got to play Wighton's team this week.

Its pretty funny to see how f**king terrified of the Raiders the sharks are. They've lost the game before a ball is kicked.

I guess I understand. You guys have never won a comp, if my club had never tasted the sweet nectar of a premiership I'd probably want to get any leg up I could get too

It's not going to help. We'll belt you f**kwits this week without Jack and whoever you play next week will send you bums out in straight sets
Best to come to terms with it
giphy.gif

thorson1987

Coach
Yeah but Nate gets special dispensation for the fact that his forehead is approximately the same size as the landing deck of a modern aircraft carrier...

Yeah. Not his fault his head is to big and gets in the way when trying to make a legit tackle.

no name

Coach
It's a f**king bizarre world these merkins live in where there is the ability to charge a player who kicked someone with 'contrary conduct' when there is a specific kicking charge.

It truly boggles the mind.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yep

I know ive been harping on about it but the rot started when they charged kasiano with dangerous contact instead of kicking.

I think the broncos could have felt annoyed if roberts did get a grade 1 kicking and kasiano wasnt even charged for kicking

The whole process is a mess. The off season must be spent fixing the mrc. Make the loading on shoulder charges lower while they are at it

That's actually probably exactly right.

They're gun shy after f**king up so embarrassingly last week they probably don't want to call what Roberts did a "kick" in case the judiciary accepts some lawyer's definition of a kick that gets him off.

Snappy

Coach
Perhaps they charged him with contrary conduct so he will cop the 50% loading for the ref touching incident earlier this year.

I reckon they just wanted him suspended for a week (which is fair IMO) and made up the charge to ensure that would happen.

A Grade 1 dangerous contact and he wouldnt have missed a match.

no name

Coach
Perhaps they charged him with contrary conduct so he will cop the 50% loading for the ref touching incident earlier this year.

I reckon they just wanted him suspended for a week (which is fair IMO) and made up the charge to ensure that would happen.

A Grade 1 dangerous contact and he wouldnt have missed a match.
This is how f**ked up the MRC is.
He could be charged with either contrary conduct, dangerous contact or kicking.
He should be charged for kicking because he f**king kicked someone.

Red Bear

Referee
lol

If that isn't a kick there is no point having a charge related to kicking.

The judiciary this year, and especially the last couple of months, has just been hopeless.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If he was to get charged it could only really be a grade 1 contrary conduct which is what they charged roberts with and roberts was the worse offense

Its just a mess right now

Glen

Bench
MRC sets new benchmarks for incompetence every week. Head butting and kicking used to be pretty serious charges. This year it seems patting a referee on the back gently is far more dangerous.

Greenberg had better overhaul this awful system this offseason as presiding over it at the moment is making him a joke of a leader

Latest posts