What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I love how the same merkins who gave Parker shit after getting kicked in the head by Kasiano are now blowing up deluxe about Roberts kick. Absolute immaterial wankers.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It should have been dealt with on the field with a send off. Its not like he kicked him hard but he did kick him.

Its a grade 1 kick imo. I wouldnt be shocked if there was no charge though

Red Bear

Referee
The kasiano kick rightly got a suspension, should've had more. The Roberts one was even more blatent. Should have been sent off. Should go straight to judiciary. No place in the game for that.

Maximus

Coach
I love how the same merkins who gave Parker shit after getting kicked in the head by Kasiano are now blowing up deluxe about Roberts kick. Absolute immaterial wankers.

Except everyone but some Bulldogs fans thought Kasiano should have gotten a long suspension. Lol at you trying to claim everyone else is a hypocrite when it is only you.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Id have a hard time charging parker for anything. What would he even be charged with? Striking? Contrary conduct . Either way its a nothing burger. A grade 1 striking at worst.

Roberts though did kick and it would be rough if he didnt get a charge. Players are starting to push their luck in this area imo

TheFrog

Coach
I just don't know how Roberts can avoid the charge, to be honest. It was 100% cut and dried. Parker will be right. He gets away with this sort of thing most weeks.

Shorty

Staff member
If both Ennis and Wighton can get off with quite clear shoulder charges, I don't see Roberts getting charged.

gcboyz

Juniors
Roberts should have been sent off. The refs chose to "not see" . Both refs need to be dropped as they are either incompetent or cheats. The bunker must have been asleep as well.

Surely

Post Whore
Well if he doesn't cop a suspension then the players will know punching is a no no but a boot is ok.

jc155776

Coach
Greg Bird copped a massive suspension for a knee to Shane Martinee that about the same force haha.

What an idiot young Bird was.

Still, obviously it was Martinees fault for not clear if the ruck.