What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

Perth Red

Post Whore
Without seeing a break down of type of membership it is pretty hard to judge. Don't get me wrong all memberships are important connections and fan engagement but I suspect some clubs are heavily weighted with non ticketed or 2-3 game ticketed memberships hence why we see big differences in memberships to crowds. Cant blame fans for this given the game KO time schedule and the fact you only need to miss a couple of games to not make a full membership worthwhile financially.

harboo

Juniors
Without seeing a break down of type of membership it is pretty hard to judge. Don't get me wrong all memberships are important connections and fan engagement but I suspect some clubs are heavily weighted with non ticketed or 2-3 game ticketed memberships hence why we see big differences in memberships to crowds. Cant blame fans for this given the game KO time schedule and the fact you only need to miss a couple of games to not make a full membership worthwhile financially.

My Wife & Self are both members of the Bunnies we have been non ticketed members since they introduced it I don't know possibly 12yrs. We pay $100 each we are both pensioners & cannot afford to pay the full memberships let alone getting to the games & buying food & drinks we treat the $200 as a donation we do not have a leagues club that we could rely on ok we do have R C & J P as a our share holders anyway we have over 35,500 members so there must be quite a few who think like us anyway GO THE BUNNIES OOPS sorry now over 35,600 members

Last edited:

Barkley

Bench
[FONT=&quot]NRL Members 2016[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Broncos: 35,280[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Souths: 32,557[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eels: 21,986[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Canterbury: 19,913[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cowboys: 17,839[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warriors: 17,300[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dragons: 17,023[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Panthers: 16,240[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Storm: 16,014[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Raiders: 14,796 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]West Tigers: 13,477[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roosters: 13,459[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sharks: 12,989[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manly: 12,874[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Newcastle: 11,823 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Titans: 9653[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]01/05/16 TOTAL = 283,223[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]252,862 as of 10/08/15[/FONT]

Page 64

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=440007&page=64#EKZPPUlVXV4II0bg.97
[/FONT]

Based on these figures 2.28% of people in NSW have an NRL membership compared to 1.34% of people in QLD. Still the home of RL :D

Perth Red

Post Whore
Alternatively the avg Qland club membership is 20,924 compared to an avg NSW club membership of just 17,234. Lift your game NSW lol

f**k memberships for my club disappoint me.

It wasn't that long ago that the Dragons were the first club to crack 20k. Membership department has improved in the last 2 years or so.

I know we're playing uninspiring football and many fans are upset with the coaching scenario but FFS, we're actually going backwards.

The rot starts at the top. Oust Doust n all that jazz!

JamesRustle

First Grade
Another couple of Sydney teams as well.

Could Bundeena sustain an NRL side? That would be great as it could join Sharks and Manly in a 3 way challenge, within the season proper, for battle of the beaches. This would soon create a rivalry and boost crowds.

taipan

Referee
Could Bundeena sustain an NRL side? That would be great as it could join Sharks and Manly in a 3 way challenge, within the season proper, for battle of the beaches. This would soon create a rivalry and boost crowds.

I'd like a Cairns team and a Port Douglas team before Perf.Playing against each other for the Cassowary Cup.
We'd have the East Coast covered from the tip to the bottom.

alien

Referee
I'd like a Cairns team and a Port Douglas team before Perf.Playing against each other for the Cassowary Cup.
We'd have the East Coast covered from the tip to the bottom.

cairns is rabbitohs territory!