What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

Coach
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

You certainly excel at laying the boot in. When everything is good, you bash everyone who is a fan of the team the Broncos are beating. It's no surprise you run away when they are losing.

some11

Referee
I've got the "No team has won the premiership after conceding 50 points" thread open and ready.

JW

Coach
I'm starting to worry about the Broncos now... this is dire

Is this a form slump or are they seriously f**ked?

I can't believe what im seeing

Our winning ways at the start of the year were overcoming deficiencies. We just happened to maintain a cracking run all the way through last year (with no injuries either), but there's still a big difference between our best and worst. We may or may not get going towards the end of the season, but this is us being exposed in plod mode by a pretty sharp side.