What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Broncs keep losing in this fashion, Channel 9 will have a lot of egg on their faces for selecting them in all those remaining FTA games.

no name

Coach
That's a toilet.

Seriously? If so, terrible human being. The alien of politics.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...d/news-story/c06d489e5a4e116c3ee7876eb62c9303

ONE of NSW?s greatest ever Origin players Glenn Lazarus has sealed his transition from footballer to politician with a shocking admission about his state allegiances.

After playing 19 Origins in an outstanding career that made him one of the best forwards of his generation, Lazarus on Wednesday night revealed to Peter Sterling he now supports Queensland.

The Queanbeyan born and raised former prop moved to Brisbane at the end of his rugby league career, after making a home there as a Broncos star of the 90s.

But he was still a proud Blues supporter until going into politics, first with the Palmer United Party in 2013, and now as one of Queensland?s independent senators.

Roosters boss John Lee and former Queensland coach Michael Hagan joins Ben Ikin, Ben Glover and Nathan Ryan to chat Origin and retention challenges.

You can also subscribe via iTunes or for Android users, listen on the iPP Podcast Player app.

In a one-on-one interview for On The Couch with Sterlo, Lazarus diplomatically declared he was backing the Maroons due to his friendship with new coach Kevin Walters, to the obvious disgust of fellow Blues legend Sterling.

?I?m going to support Queensland, for a number of reasons,? Lazarus said.

?The main reason is my good mate Kevvy is the coach. I love the boy to death and I love the man to death and I just think ... I?ve known Kevvy since 1986 or 87 and I just think, I just hope and pray that he has success because he deserves it.

?He?s done the hard yards, he?s done the hard yards as far as coaching?s concerned and I think he thoroughly deserves to be the coach of Queensland.

?And I just hope, and I?m sure they will, the players will do the right thing and he?ll take out the series.?

Tune into On The Couch with Sterlo live on Fox Sports 1, 7.30pm (AEST) every Wednesday!

wittyfan

Referee
Vote 1 Lazarus!!!

CmRkMdfUMAAnQRr.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
we'll get done by 60+, our season is done, I'm out for the year, people can lay the boot in while I'm not here... seeya next year more time for my new born bub.

:lol:

you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be back on the bandwagon if they go on a winning streak

Latest posts