What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
So Kodi will be out as he's dislocated that shoulder at the end of the game there.

Bit of a dog act by the Fijian boy at the end. Basically launched himself at Kodi with no arms or any intent other than to hurt him. Game was obviously over. Poor sportsmanship

JW

Coach
A deserved thrashing by a machine of team, well done to them.

We've got absolutely nothing at the moment.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

:|

dogslife

Coach
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

:lol: FMD I knew donkeys supporters were fair weather, but extending it to forums is a new low

t10do

Juniors
I think he is. Gets a shirt from an opposing player every week. Almost left Burgess naked after the Broncos-Rabbitohs game. Shorts,shirts,boots...

TheFrog

Coach
I'm starting to worry about the Broncos now... this is dire

Is this a form slump or are they seriously f**ked?

I can't believe what im seeing

The signs have been there most of the season, but even I didn't expect them to sink this low.

Latest posts