What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Storm 16-26 Broncos @ AAMI Park

Round 25: Storm v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Was chambers ever good or was I mistaken? He been absolutely dreadful this year (and yes I know he's missed a chunk of the season)

blaza88z

Coach
xVQ2SS.gif

you'll need a bigger truck come full time when the Panthers fans come in numbers with the NRL conspiracy accusations

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos only usually try for half the season and think they can just pull off a premiership with a late run, like 2006. 2015 was one of the rare seasons in the last decade when they maintained form consistently, but it had a beautiful ending.

blaza88z

Coach
Aha wat

Come on mate the champ has been hilariously salty about your two losses to the panthers.
They're already using that as a pre-match excuse for when they lose to the Titans that the NRL conspired against them, I thought the Cowboys were playing there for a moment

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If it wasnt for a couple of their fans i wouldnt mind the broncos tbh. They would get old fast if they won like they did back in the day but id rather they win than melbourne.

Not specifically here. I dont know what result would be better for the raiders. I think the storm winning would possibly demotivate cronulla a little but if they lose they will go full strength against the sharks

Shorty

Staff member
Broncos only usually try for half the season and think they can just pull off a premiership with a late run, like 2006. 2015 was one of the rare seasons in the last decade when they maintained form consistently, but it had a beautiful ending.
Actually a loss for the Storm would be better now than in the finals, fix the errors quicker etc but we'll see.

user_nat

Coach
We simply adjusted the strategy last year. Try for half a grand final.

Latest posts