What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 T20 World Cup in India

chigurh

Good win fellas, exciting game against India coming up.

Did anyone read about the Pakistanis considering trialling Afridi for treason because he said how much he likes playing in India? He should defect to Aus and play the Big Bash next season.

JJ

Immortal
India v Australia showdown - interesting, who does one support here...

Actually, it's 20:20 so I don't really give a stuff :lol: The fact that the Windies look the best team says it all

ANTiLAG

First Grade
India v Australia showdown - interesting, who does one support here...

Actually, it's 20:20 so I don't really give a stuff :lol: The fact that the Windies look the best team says it all

Really JJ? I reckon NZ would beat the Windies in any non Gayle 80- 100 game. England are probably a better team than the Windies. But I have a vested interest in SL beating them.

I cannot write India and Aus off, either of them, but I think they both like their semi final chances against Windies. Anything can happen, but I favour Windies to lose that game I hope they don't, rather NZ face Windies in the final if NZ wins its semi final.

But Pool B with Ind, NZ, Pak, Bgd, and Aus was a much more talented pool than pool A.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
NZ will play the poms in one semi final, Kiwis should make the final.

WI will play India in the other semi, cant see us winning tonight

So if India were to win it, they would have to win 3 in a row. Not sure they would handle the pressure to do that

Das Gupta

Juniors
If India win the Indian bookers will be happy and the fans delirious.
If India lose then the Indian bookmakers will still be happy and the fans will still be delirious, but they will burn effigies of their players.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
Really JJ? I reckon NZ would beat the Windies in any non Gayle 80- 100 game. England are probably a better team than the Windies. But I have a vested interest in SL beating them.

I cannot write India and Aus off, either of them, but I think they both like their semi final chances against Windies. Anything can happen, but I favour Windies to lose that game I hope they don't, rather NZ face Windies in the final if NZ wins its semi final.

But Pool B with Ind, NZ, Pak, Bgd, and Aus was a much more talented pool than pool A.

Have you been watching any games (genuine question).

The West Indies are at least on par with New Zealand performance wise and have NOT been relying on Gayle. They've actually played outstanding cricket all around, which is so infuriating because they play like spastics in anything non T20.

Form wise, they carve India and Australia.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
NZ won't beat Australia in a proper knockout game with everything on the line,they can only beat us in world cups in meaningless pool games,NZ can only win this whole thing if India knock us out.

vvvrulz

Coach
Anyway, don't let me down Australia.
Even if you beat the Black Caps again to steal the title, don't let those damn Indians win

Black Caps and Windies have been the strongest teams so far, but too hard to predict a winner in this format.

JJ

Immortal
NZ won't beat Australia in a proper knockout game with everything on the line,they can only beat us in world cups in meaningless pool games,NZ can only win this whole thing if India knock us out.

If they do, your loss to us won't have been meaningless eh?

Bazal

Post Whore
Ramdin, great sportsmanship here. Dre Russ appeals for caught behind, umpire gives it but then Ramdin makes sure he knows he's not sure if he caught it. He didn't either.

Love seeing that, the umpire gave it, he easily could have just rolled with it.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd love to get Afghanistan out here for a five match ODI series against "Australia", with a lot of young kids. Why is this such a tough thing to do? Early or late season, games in Cairns, Townsville, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, or whatever....give young Aussie prospects a go, take some cricket to regional cities and grow Afghan cricket, how can anyone lose?

TheParraboy

Staff member
west indies 2/34 and Fletcher retired hurt

another wicket or two would be very interesting

chasing 124 to win

Bazal

Post Whore
In ten years, I genuinely believe Rashid Khan will be the best leg spinner in the world. He's f**king 17 and he does that with a wrong'un....wow.