What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Billythekid

First Grade
nthn hill isn't quite packed , but its well populated

16 or 17,000 id say

Usually when you see a prediction like that on this forum you just take off a few K and you end up with the real crowd. So I'll go with 15K (17K would be great!).

Decent crowd to start the year. Could have been much worse with the weather.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
5000 people must have jumped the fence. You'd think there would be more people after winning a premiership for the first time in 50 years.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Maybe they opened the gates so didn't scan in?
Good theory. It looked empty as before kickoff, its as if they thought weather would keep everyone away and rostered on less people then too many arrived and they were just like everyone in and stopped scanning?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
My mate who was at the game said he's been to games that were 16-17k there, he reckons tonight was about the same as those games

Figure is enormously inaccurate it seems

Hope it is wrong mate

But I wasn't surprised.. I reckon it is sometimes hard to tell the crowd from being at game...

If you are in a busy area of the stadium your view of the crowd can be inflated a lot I have found

Latest posts