What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Did they really claim 7k there last night? I don't see how the sharks could have fudged on another 3-4k we would have believed it. Also judging by the upcoming games Knights, Titans, Cowboys not to mention the local derby is on a Sunday night; are you sharks fans going to get out to them or are you content at Northies?

thorson1987

Coach
Wait until tonight
It's pissing down here in Sydney now
Has been for about 2 hours
Feels like it gonna hang around

Dogs v GF losers from inter state with game on FTA. At belmore
Be interesting to see how many show up.

Dogs v storm game isn't on FTA.

Fox exclusive stupid 6pm timeslot.

Hawkins

Juniors
Maybe the Nrl should bring in a hoisting of a pennant or something on opening night..

Play a home game for the premiers every year and do something special

Tonight felt a bit meh

Sure and the team that comes last can get the ceremonial spoon. You could make it out of iron ore in honor of Newcastle who will probably hold it for a while.

taipan

Referee
Did they really claim 7k there last night? I don't see how the sharks could have fudged on another 3-4k we would have believed it. Also judging by the upcoming games Knights, Titans, Cowboys not to mention the local derby is on a Sunday night; are you sharks fans going to get out to them or are you content at Northies?

The 7K was reference to the Force .In fact the Shark's figure looked more than 11K + ,I'll go along with it for the sake of world peace.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
The 7K was reference to the Force .In fact the Shark's figure looked more than 11K + ,I'll go along with it for the sake of world peace.
I know that, I saw highlights and would only call that crowd 7k if the stadium was 40k. There was no one there.
Hopefully the Sharks fans can get along to the next games, Cronulla should be aiming for a 15k average this year, anything smaller is a dissappointment.

adamkungl

Immortal
At 8pm to the that for today.. its hosing down at homebush atm...

Not much NRL can do about the weather aside from waiting for the new stadiums.

But Thursday and Friday 6 are gonna be bad every week, rain hail or shine, and that's on them clearly not caring about crowds.

carcharias

Immortal
I know that, I saw highlights and would only call that crowd 7k if the stadium was 40k. There was no one there.
Hopefully the Sharks fans can get along to the next games, Cronulla should be aiming for a 15k average this year, anything smaller is a dissappointment.

So based on your expert viewing of a few highlights you've got the number at 7k?

Any tips for Flano and Bennett while you're at it?

Warriors Fever

Juniors
So based on your expert viewing of a few highlights you've got the number at 7k?

Any tips for Flano and Bennett while you're at it?
I'm talking about the Force game as less than 7k (which was reported as 7k), which I saw Nib stadium was very empty.

I thought Shark Park looked like a bigger crowd to be honest.
If you were to look at both games and I told you the sharks game only has 4k more a normal person would call me a liar.

Am I getting through to youuuuu......Carcharias!!!!

carcharias

Immortal
I'm talking about the Force game as less than 7k (which was reported as 7k), which I saw Nib stadium was very empty.

I thought Shark Park looked like a bigger crowd to be honest.
If you were to look at both games and I told you the sharks game only has 4k more a normal person would call me a liar.

Ok
I have no idea what a force game even is.

Rugby or soccer I'm guessing
Could be women's netball for all I know

Anyway from what I've been told the sharks have been legit with crowds numbs since Lyall Gorman took over.

The numbers have definitely dropped on crowds that looked similar.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Ok
I have no idea what a force game even is.

Rugby or soccer I'm guessing
Could be women's netball for all I know
Someone mentioned it earlier, prompting me to have a look at the highlights and I thought 7 thousand was an over estimate. With the way they police high tackles it may as well be women's netball (a player was sin binned for tackling a player around the legs). It just irks me when other sports fudge their figures making league seem like it's going backwards.