What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

colly

Juniors
And who got the bigger tv deal? So in summary they piss all over our crowds and get more money for less viewers on tv. If there is one thing we do well in RL it's mediocrity.

How many times are going to say this Total BS
2.5 billion AFL over six f**king years.
Minus 200 million for conrta, which isn't f**king money, therefor 2.3 billion over 6 f**king years equals 383 million per year.
I was at the super markt and offered to pay for the goods by 'contra', like say good things about them. Answer where calling the police if you don't pay money.
NRL 1.9 Billion over five f**king years, equals 380 million per year (TV FTA Foxtel NZ rights Telstra )
99 % of what the AFL got. Guess what, maybe we jing another 1/2 games maybe World cup and sell them to WIN/TEN
Then we WIN. Bigly
The EPL does fine with 20 k crowds. On smaller grounds this looks magic. The NRL should follow the same. Cover the Hill at 6 suburban grounds and play MOST games at this grounds. The recent International games at Campbelltown SOUNDED and LOOKED GREAT.
6 grounds are. Brookvale, Belmore, Leicthart & Cambelltown, Sharkies Non covered areas, Penrith non covered areas. Kograth.
Saying this reminds me off Redfern oval, Till that Dog Collar Dyke got her hot red hands on it.
Rant over

Raiderdave

First Grade
Minus 200 million for conrta, which isn't f**king money, therefor 2.3 billion over 6 f**king years equals 383 million per year.
I was at the super markt and offered to pay for the goods by 'contra', like say good things about them. Answer where calling the police if you don't pay money.
NRL 1.9 Billion over five f**king years, equals 380 million per year (TV FTA Foxtel NZ rights Telstra )
99 % of what the AFL got. Guess what, maybe we jing another 1/2 games maybe World cup and sell them to WIN/TEN
Then we WIN. Bigly
The EPL does fine with 20 k crowds. On smaller grounds this looks magic. The NRL should follow the same. Cover the Hill at 6 suburban grounds and play MOST games at this grounds. The recent International games at Campbelltown SOUNDED and LOOKED GREAT.
6 grounds are. Brookvale, Belmore, Leicthart & Cambelltown, Sharkies Non covered areas, Penrith non covered areas. Kograth.
Saying this reminds me off Redfern oval, Till that Dog Collar Dyke got her hot red hands on it.
Rant over

how the hell can you compare
Stamford Bridge ... with Brookvale Oval , even if that shit hole had its hill covered ??
White Hart Lane with Leichardt lol ??

it would cost 300 Million dollars minimum to cover the hill areas at these 6 venues
unless youre suggesting we put a tarp over them ?

suburban grounds are in the main ... done ... finished... for most Sydney based NRL teams
as they should be ..fenced off goat paddocks are not the future.

the state Govt will not fund their upkeep
local councils won't ethier

centralised stadia is here to stay
we all need to get used to the idea

txta2

First Grade
Will be surprised if under 17k at Shark Park as the sold out sign was posted early. I don't think the ground record will ever be broken now due to different ticketing system and the issuing of the sold out sign early

Perth Red

Post Whore
Then we WIN. Bigly
Rant over

You dont know what our contra part is, why, because nrl has refused to say,
or do you think that $1.9bill is all cash lol

Vee

First Grade
What's wrong with demanding all cash? If Fox want people to subscribe, they will provide the contra free. Otherwise it doesn't rate and Fox have done their dough.

colly

Juniors
Still waiting for YOU to find the NRL contra
Guess what, do you know why you can't finds the contra?
Because their is no f**king NRL contra.

T-Boon

Coach
this is just all fantasy land...no NRL for a month is just ridiculous talk. I agree with the idea of this being the time to take some of the games on the road. It won't impact on tv viewers, crowds will be similar to most games now during this period, and the game promotes more widely.

They have the week off for the rep round so it is not as if it is unprecedented. I am suggesting a 4 maybe 5 week break. It enhances the integrity of the NRL competition. Increases crowd averages. In place of the NRL regular season we have the NRL Nines. So TV gets its weekly dose.

El Diablo

Post Whore
85k+ posts either insulting posters or another sport.
Grow the f**k up and stay on topic.

Great crowd sharks.
10934895.jpg

Latest posts