What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

T-Boon

Coach
I hate to say it but the GWS crowd looks like it is getting bigger.
RL needs radical changes on the field and to the make up of the competition.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just over 6000 announced at nib. Didn't realise kiwis were as soft as Aussies when it came to going out in the rain.

Ironically the driest time of the day happened in the first half of the game.

Need to charge less though $55 to guarantee a dry seat is too rich for many it would seem.

beave

Coach
Just over 6000 announced at nib. Didn't realise kiwis were as soft as Aussies when it came to going out in the rain.

Need to charge less though $55 to guarantee a dry seat is too rich for many it would seem.

When one leads with their chin, they get what they deserve. Over to the good folk of LU....

Brutus

Referee

Play it at the exact same time as an All Blacks v British Lions Test and you get what you deserve.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I've spelt out where I understand it's going.Did I say the game was in rude health? If it was I wouldn't have stated the grassroots is bleeding, clubs are owned by the NRL to save them, nor the ordinary crowds at ANZ.Never suggest the crowds were good anywhere any time

I know there's been waste.Paying overpriced execs who did little is a classic example, most have since been flicked.
You keep raving and not reading what I've stated and you'll continue to be 24 hours behind everyone else.
Reason I'm 24 hours behind is the time difference between Newcastle (UK) and Sydney.
Why don't the fans of the game and the clubs and certain media take it up and find out who are the executive's that wasted the TV money when the money should of been spend on the real issue's like grass roots etc.

M2D2

Bench
My fat ass as enjoyed eating popcorn and watching everyone tear PR to shreds.
Central Coast > Perth in EVERY single way.

Latest posts