What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

mave

Coach
wow
imagine if we still had that ridiculous policy of suburban home grounds hosting week one finals & manly won the right to host at that tin pot shithole lol

I remember Manly playing the Cowboys week 1 of the finals a few years ago at Allianz and pulled 12k or something equally paltry......

Would you rather 12k at a "central" stadium or 14-15 k at a suburban ground ??

M2D2

Bench
I remember Manly playing the Cowboys week 1 of the finals a few years ago at Allianz and pulled 12k or something equally paltry......

Brookie is a horrible ground. Its not even NRL standard let alone finals standard.
But do you really want to advertise that your teams fans cant even catch a bus to Central for a finals game?

Raiderdave

First Grade

hmmmmm
central stadium every day of the week
finals need to be special & above a club game

brookvale is barely fit to host a club game & should never get within a 100 miles of a final

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I can't believe Greenberg allowed the Storm to play in Melbourne on AFL bye weekend.

This was another perfect opportunity to not take advantage of this circumstance in the usual NRL fashion.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors

I remember when manly got 30,000 versus the broncos in a semi at the sfs 2 years in a row

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Well here's hoping dragons win

manly v stgeorge should get 33k +

Cron v Panthers .. 28k plus

Cron v nq - 20k
Manly v Panthers - not much better

Perth Red

Post Whore
hmmmmm
central stadium every day of the week
finals need to be special & above a club game

brookvale is barely fit to host a club game & should never get within a 100 miles of a final

Brookvale isn't fit for nrl. It's a blight on the sport that a top tier sport like nrl takes place in this level of sports venue. Makes the game look like a semi pro league.

Great crowd atmosphere and professional look in Melbourne, that's what the nrl should be about