What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
30k+ more crowds this week obviously thanks to the biggest derby in the Nrl. Disappointed in canberras crowd was expecting a lot more. Unlucky for the Warriors due to the worst weather for a game this year. Well done to the Komodo's wasn't expecting 16k.
a lot more ?
oh thats right

youre that idiot that predicted 22K
stupidest prediction of any i saw all week

Marlins

Juniors
a lot more ?
oh thats right

youre that idiot that predicted 22K
stupidest prediction of any i saw all week
What's with the hostility?
Do I sense a serious amount of butthurt caused by the premiers thrashing the raiders and there fairweather supporerts not showing up?

Your right about one thing I was the one expecting the raiders fans to turn up to there first match of the year in perfect conditions when it's not to hot or not to cold what an idiot right?

Raiderdave

First Grade
What's with the hostility?
Do I sense a serious amount of butthurt caused by the premiers thrashing the raiders and there fairweather supporerts not showing up?

Your right about one thing I was the one expecting the raiders fans to turn up to there first match of the year in perfect conditions when it's not to hot or not to cold what an idiot right?

nearly double our average in rnd 1 with a long weekend on in a public service town ?
theres no hostility
just have some idea before posting
K ?

Marlins

Juniors
nearly double our average in rnd 1 with a long weekend on in a public service town ?
theres no hostility
just have some idea before posting
K ?
I was just judging from last years run into the finals and it being fine conditions on a Saturday night with a little optimism I didn't realise that makes me an idiot.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I was just judging from last years run into the finals and it being fine conditions on a Saturday night with a little optimism I didn't realise that makes me an idiot.

you were essentially told your prediction was more then a bit heavy & some reasons why
yet you still said the crowd that was expected & they ended up getting was .... dissapointing

so that makes you an idiot

Marlins

Juniors
based on your logic
the cowboys should have got 22K last week

Raiders not as bigger draw as the sharkies for Canberra. Plus Cowboys normally on top 20k ever for Broncos, Storm matchs but it would of been nice to see 20k up there.

Last edited:

Marlins

Juniors
you were essentially told your prediction was more then a bit heavy & some reasons why
yet you still said the crowd that was expected & they ended up getting was .... dissapointing

f**k YOU Man is there any possible way anyone can have a discussion with you without you insulting them.

Marlins

Juniors

so that makes you an idiot[

It makes optimistic and having abit of wishful thinking it doesn't make me an idiot

Raiderdave

First Grade
f**k YOU Man is there any possible way anyone can have a discussion with you without you insulting them.

yes
don't make idiotic crowd predictions ...be told youre way off ... then STILL carry on when your prediction isn't even close

Marlins

Juniors
yes
don't make idiotic crowd predictions ...be told youre way off ... then STILL carry on when your prediction isn't even close
Do you comprehend you can correct/point out an error or misjudgment by someone without insulting them there is a difference my green angry friend

When is the last time the Eels vs Dragons got 10k in the gong?

The time before last? I think... don't quote me on that.

They hardly ever play down there but there was 9k there when Gasnier scored a try after the siren to win it.

Circa 2004.

But that's beside the point really. We're talking about predictions based on many factors. Not just historical attendances at the venue.

Glad we were all wrong.

Latest posts