What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Valheru

Coach
Just seen roosters Manly is next weeks 6pm game.
That's going to be f**king awful. This isn't a lol @ easts posts either as Souths support is awful also.
But that time slot between a side with fairly low attendances and fans who don't seem to travel in big numbers.
Could it be sub 5k?

This game actually has a but going for it that should see it avoid such a low crowd and who knows, it might even get well above 10k

Both sides are in form, the weather is supposed to be better this week, this is only the roosters 2nd home game with the next one being ANZAC day and the SFS is easy to get to after work.

I think when all is said and done, the 6PM game may prove to be a better slot than Thursday.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Cumberland Tosser has gone missing and it's not because he actually decided to attend his first ever game and had no wifi

he's probably watching AFL

Looks like most of you sat around waiting for my crowd comments all saturday night..
few of you blokes need to get a girlfriend or something...

manly 9610 v very bitter rival..... that is awful.. terrible, just move to gosford or something

Eels 17k not bad for new home ground, ..

Titans pretty good at least got more than AFLW gf

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
id say about 10k die hards will go.. and around 6k trendys from balmain, who will pretend they know the game and wonder down from the cafes of darling street,

Raiderdave

First Grade
the tigpies have had 80 put on them in the last 2 weeks so not playing well
that might put a kibosh on a real good crowd

but hopefully not
Taylors gone
lets see how the players & more imprtantly .... fans react

Looks like most of you sat around waiting for my crowd comments all saturday night..
few of you blokes need to get a girlfriend or something...

manly 9610 v very bitter rival..... that is awful.. terrible, just move to gosford or something

Eels 17k not bad for new home ground, ..

Titans pretty good at least got more than AFLW gf

The boggerball women's GF was free entry you spastic .
How about comparing a like v like
The GC Thuns v the GC Titans .....same day ...same conditions .
Who got the far better crowd ?

Nah you wouldn't do that because it shows the Tits are going pretty good on the Goldy .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why are we comparing to afl? we aren't even close in 95% of comparisons and should just accept we are top of the second division of crowds and a long long way behind top. Our concern at this point is to remain in front of aleague and super15.

Clifferd

Coach
Why are we comparing to afl? we aren't even close in 95% of comparisons and should just accept we are top of the second division of crowds and a long long way behind top. Our concern at this point is to remain in front of aleague and super15.

How was the afl last night?

Clifferd

Coach
No idea,I'm on my boat this weekend. I would imagine any afl game in Perth would have got 35k plus to it though.

I'd also imagine Perth has had perfect weather all weekend meanwhile the east coast of australia has virtually had the wettest march on record.

Last edited:
I was replying to the other afl lover .
He mentioned the women's afl crowd .
I just highlighted it was free entry .

Don't fall off ya boat & nearly drown .
Don't think the few remaining brain cells you have can handle any more damage .
Dickhead .

Billythekid

First Grade
Good crowd on the GC yesterday. The ANZ crowd was decent as well. Shame about brookvale but I doubt that willever change.

Hopefully 2 decent crowds in Sydney today to finish off the round. Hard to know what to expect.

Next week is hard to predict. There are a few games that could draw a crowd but weather and poor form could cause a few issues.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd also imagine Perth has had perfect weather all weekend meanwhile the east coast of australia has virtually had the wettest march on record.

Stormy today with 50kmh winds, let's see how many the dockers pull for a 5pm KO. My betting the little brother club will stilll get more than any nrl crowd this weekend.

But like I said pointless comparing to the big boys, let's worry about not falling to a level aleague is aiming for.

Stormy today with 50kmh winds, let's see how many the dockers pull for a 5pm KO. My betting the little brother club will stilll get more than any nrl crowd this weekend.

But like I said pointless comparing to the big boys, let's worry about not falling to a level aleague is aiming for.
Moral of the story.

Only you give a rats arse

mave

Coach
Current owners have pissed off a lot ( and I mean a lot) of existing fans for a myriad of reasons.

I think our ceiling at home games is about 12-13 k these days.
10k last night is our new par, unfortunately.
16k at Brookie is a pipedream at the moment.

Latest posts