What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wests Tigers allowing members to vote on their '3rd jersey' for 2018.

WT_3rd_strip_concepts.jpeg

I really wish we would stick with Jersey A and just swap the colours around for alternate jerseys. For a club that's now 18 years old we still have no identity and it's embarrassing. We have 3 great colours that could easily make a terrific jersey yet our jerseys have mostly been terrible.

TIGER14

Bench
I really wish we would stick with Jersey A and just swap the colours around for alternate jerseys. For a club that's now 18 years old we still have no identity and it's embarrassing. We have 3 great colours that could easily make a terrific jersey yet our jerseys have mostly been terrible.

I dont understand why we don't have a predominantly orange jersey.
Considering no other team uses orange you'd think we are missing out on a great opportunity in a branding sense there.

They really need to start with one, predominantly orange jersey.

You watch the old Winfield cup games, and Balmain sticks out every time.

I know Wests have a control but the logo is the Tiger.

Just my tuppence worth, and it ain't worth much.

A looks like an alt Magpies jersey with a splash of orange as it is.

callmack1

Staff member
That's not what the offical store told me when I called asking why pre orders were for July.
It's what was said on the Indigenous jersey reveal on our website. Cody Walker has also talked about wearing it this weekend.

callmack1

Staff member

I'd go option B.

As some have said, it appears that this is the new ISC template for next year. If so, it looks pretty slick. Obviously the callor is different and it looks way better than the current one but it appears they have got rid of the actual shoulder panels too.

I know it's a bit early to be talking about jerseys for next year but hopefully this also means Souths can do away with their shoulder panels and return to the way it used to be.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

I much prefer Members getting the vote on this instead of a poll for the general public. members will have a much greater repect for the clubs history (where other fans will just say "hey, this looks sort of cool") and Members just deserve to be placed above the rest in importance....

B - Brilliant, could make that their permanent Main Jersey (since they keep butchering the V)
A - solid, nothing special
C - 9s jersey at best.....

(So clearly we will be going with C)

Status
Not open for further replies.