What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Not a Tigers supporter but Option B is sweet!

Wests Tigers allowing members to vote on their '3rd jersey' for 2018.

WT_3rd_strip_concepts.jpeg

I really wish we would stick with Jersey A and just swap the colours around for alternate jerseys. For a club that's now 18 years old we still have no identity and it's embarrassing. We have 3 great colours that could easily make a terrific jersey yet our jerseys have mostly been terrible.

Exactly - start with A as the third, have a black strip for the Magpies and orange for the Tigers. Pretty simple for a team with three colours......

Rooster8

Juniors
It still baffles me on how a club like the West Tigers, who have been founded from two historical clubs, and has been a merged team for nearly 20 years now has no true identity. A few times they have struck gold with great jerseys, but fail to implement the design/s the following season.

In my opinion, I would have a home jersey that combines both Balmain and Wests colours, but still looks stylish. Such as B in the member away jersey design, or F / C down below.IMG_7607.JPG

As for the away jersey, I'd have two alternate jerseys, one being Balmain inspired and one being west Inspired. This would still allow fans from each merger to have their clubs colours desplayed, while still acting as great alternate jerseys and acknowledging their past.

That's just my opinion.
IMG_7605.JPG
IMG_7606.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.