What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isaiah

Bench
Ennis was a funny f**k and his clapping in Canberra was one of the best thing ive ever seen but 20 years ago his career would have lasted 10mins before his jaw was broken. He and Reynolds are the result of this no punch rule nonsense. Awful look for the game........almost at AFL levels now
No punch rule was Gallen, all Gallen.

BxTom

Bench
About time that the Panthers players all found their missing form. Panthers to surprise.

Tom.

Hawkins

Juniors
wade graham has six lines breaks in 2017 which basically means after 6 rounds they can confirm he plays rugby league

mxlegend99

Referee
I honestly think Sharks by 13+.

Our bench is very weak and our defence is noy close to the top sides. We have potential to beat anyone. But they dont seem to be willing to put in the effort against good teams.

I hope to be proven wrong. But the past few weeks have killed my optimism for the year.