What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - A - W1 - AUS 18-4 ENG @ Melbourne

Result: AUS v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hutch

First Grade
Burgess will play in the middle. He’s just an extra front rower. O’Loughlin doesn’t play as a middle front rower type modern day lock.

roughyedspud

Coach
We need to knock the Aussies of their game to stand any chance of beating them!

Kick off a scrap in the first 5min,hit every kicker and don't back down..proper cattle dog stuff!

Last time we played australia,in London, kallum Watkins hit cronk abit late,nothing serious,but cronk reacted and went after Watkins and kallum like "I'm sorry I'm sorry" and backed off....FXXK THAT kallum should have dropped him if cronk swung at him!! And Sam planting one on klemmer in the last few mins,after australia had scored and we're 30pts down is fxxking pointless..

Don't care about players being put on report,sin binned or sent off..getting banned for a game or 3 is fine in my book,we can cope for the rest of the group games a player or two down...we need a Melbourne massacre!

Signed.....spud raudonikas

Burns

First Grade
Walking around Melbourne, stacks of Poms. Seen a few England, Leeds and Bradford jerseys.

roughyedspud

Coach
Spud's had a few nice warm beers before hitting LU methinks

Not yet,I work nights so i was on my dinner earlier,on my last break now,I finish at 7am and the first beer is getting cracked open at 7:05am,home showered,changed,England top on and I'll be in the pub for 8:30am..

Not that I have all planned out lol

moffla

Bench
Pretty keen - haven't attended a Kangaroos game since the opening of AAMI Park in 2010.

22-10 Aus - Billy first try scorer

LeedsStorm

Juniors
England paying $7. I'd say that's decent odds having looked at the 2 forward packs. Roby off the bench. Could be a decent match up. If England are supposed to be Australia's biggest threat you'd hope it is

some11

Referee
We need to knock the Aussies of their game to stand any chance of beating them!

Kick off a scrap in the first 5min,hit every kicker and don't back down..proper cattle dog stuff!

Last time we played australia,in London, kallum Watkins hit cronk abit late,nothing serious,but cronk reacted and went after Watkins and kallum like "I'm sorry I'm sorry" and backed off....FXXK THAT kallum should have dropped him if cronk swung at him!! And Sam planting one on klemmer in the last few mins,after australia had scored and we're 30pts down is fxxking pointless..

Don't care about players being put on report,sin binned or sent off..getting banned for a game or 3 is fine in my book,we can cope for the rest of the group games a player or two down...we need a Melbourne massacre!

Signed.....spud raudonikas
I hope Samoa turns us over,Bennett gets sack and Daryl Powell takes over..

Last Week

Bench
I got a multi going, Australia to win 8+ with Dugan and Hall both to score a double

Quietly confident.

Latest posts