What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
On that note It's a good crowd. Would have thought on a great sunny day that a full house should have been achieved. Even with an out of town team as a visitor. Wondering what entry ticket prices are for that stand that still isn't full?
Just check out Ticketek prices, then you won’t have to copy paste this question all the time. FYI that’s all GA there I think so I guess people prefer standing on the hill and getting a better view not sure. Dragons fans?

Stallion

First Grade
wouldn't matter what they are , youd think $10 was too much
Oh & of course the marketing wasn't up to scratch either hey

$20 is a fair price for entry to the NRL. Anything over that is not smart marketing. TV is such an easy oprion these days. Would rather a full house than not.

Raiderdave

First Grade
now tell me Sydney
certainly Souths & Dragons fans , & people that love the game in Sydney in general
can we make next Sunday at ANZ an event & get 40K out there
its a bona fide old fashioned traditional retro block buster

this game 45 years ago would have got 50K to the SCG
lets turn back the clock Sydney
how about it

Stallion

First Grade
Just check out Ticketek prices, then you won’t have to copy paste this question all the time. FYI that’s all GA there I think so I guess people prefer standing on the hill and getting a better view not sure. Dragons fans?

Just think mentioning the ticket prices is valid when discussing crowd sizes. It's a factor often ignored and yet is extremely important. You only have to look at the exhorbitant ticket prices used in the rugby league world cup to work out this is a very relevant factor.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
now tell me Sydney
certainly Souths & Dragons fans , & people that love the game in Sydney in general
can we make next Sunday at ANZ an event & get 40K out there
its a bona fide old fashioned traditional retro block buster

this game 45 years ago would have got 50K to the SCG
lets turn back the clock Sydney
how about it

And it will be $20 GA and cheap pies. Along with a $40 family ticket package. HOPE the weather is good and it is promoted well.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
And it will be $20 GA and cheap pies. Along with a $40 family ticket package. HOPE the weather is good and it is promoted well.
They should throw in a $20 family ticket like they did for the Bulldogs V Souths & Parra V Tigers that easter week that got 50 & 51k.

Also, free GA allocation for away ticketed members

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Just think mentioning the ticket prices is valid when discussing crowd sizes. It's a factor often ignored and yet is extremely important. You only have to look at the exhorbitant ticket prices dusing the rugby league world cup to work out this is a very relevant factor.
Fair enough to mention them but if you do the research yourself then you can comment on whether they are too high or not rather than just assuming they’re too high

Stallion

First Grade
Fair enough to mention them but if you do the research yourself then you can comment on whether they are too high or not rather than just assuming they’re too high

Yeah spose so . I think I'm getting the drift the clubs are overpricing tickets. Especially the outside of ANZ stadium games.

Raiderdave

First Grade
They should throw in a $20 family ticket like they did for the Bulldogs V Souths & Parra V Tigers that easter week that got 50 & 51k.

Also, free GA allocation for away ticketed members

yeah
just go bonkers in an attempt to get Sydneysiders out of their living rooms & to a H&A game in big numbers

Souths have been very good in 2018
the Dragons are the best side in the comp by some way
its a true block buster at a big venue& deserves Sydneys RL fans to turn up in droves

Perth Red

Post Whore
Dumb nrl should have used the $3mill a year club bonus to demand a $20tixket price for every game. Just giv8ng clubs the money is a waste, using it to make some positive changes for the game was the smart thing to do.

Latest posts