What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

DC_fan

Coach
Three games and just over 29,000 fans in attendance. I suspect the games today should pull some reasonable crowds. If they don’t we may struggle to reach 100,000 for the round.

Need around 37,000 to attend the two games today, otherwise the round falls under the magic 100,000 mark.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Need around 37,000 to attend the two games today, otherwise the round falls under the magic 100,000 mark.
Would take a bumper Newcastle crowd and a decent Wests Tigers one. While Newcastle could deliver 20k I'm not confident Campbelltown will break 13-15k

T-Boon

Coach
Is anyone going to the womens state of origin at NSO on Friday night?
What sort of crowd will that get?

DC_fan

Coach
Would take a bumper Newcastle crowd and a decent Wests Tigers one. While Newcastle could deliver 20k I'm not confident Campbelltown will break 13-15k

While it is a sunny day here in Sydney, it is extremely windy and cold. I don’t see West’s game pulling much of a crowd.

Vee

First Grade
Is anyone going to the womens state of origin at NSO on Friday night?
What sort of crowd will that get?
A mate and I are flying down for our annual Origin road trip taking in this one and the Pacific Tests at Campbelltown. Bring it on but I fear others won't be as keen.

Still, another step on the path of women's footy, good to see.

T-Boon

Coach
A mate and I are flying down for our annual Origin road trip taking in this one and the Pacific Tests at Campbelltown. Bring it on but I fear others won't be as keen.

Still, another step on the path of women's footy, good to see.

Yeah nobody from Sydney will go because North Sydney is too far from everywhere. They would have been better off having the game in Newcastle, Would have gotten 15k.

Vee

First Grade
Yeah nobody from Sydney will go because North Sydney is too far from everywhere. They would have been better off having the game in Newcastle, Would have gotten 15k.
I got an email from the NRL that seems to say we get in free with our Origin tickets. I say seems, the link didn't enlighten me and it wasn't clear but best guess is that's the offer.

Billythekid

First Grade
Not a great crowd in Newy but with how the teams running and how cold the weather is I think that's ok.

Overall it's been a terrible weekend for crowds.

Suitman

Post Whore
Not a great crowd in Newy but with how the teams running and how cold the weather is I think that's ok.

Overall it's been a terrible weekend for crowds.

I can understand the comment maybe about how Newcastle are performing but the cold?
It was full sunshine and a bit windy.
f**kers need to put an extra jumper or jacket on.

Latest posts