What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
NRMA is NSW's equivalent of RACQ, RACV, RAA (SA) and so on when it comes to motoring advocacy, roadside assistance, membership etc.

They're at arms length from NRMA Insurance who offer insurance to people in NSW, QLD, TAS and ACT

I’m 99% sure the NRMA that sponsors the Broncos is the insurance branch of the business which is nationwide. We get NRMA insurance ads in Brisbane on TV with the players featuring in the ads.

kdalymc

Bench
The Broncos inaugural alternative jersey was a nice one as well. If they replicated it without the massive collars that looked like Dumbo’s ears.
1998 teal?

Also weren’t the diamonds just for night games, not actually an away jersey?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I’m 99% sure the NRMA that sponsors the Broncos is the insurance branch of the business which is nationwide. We get NRMA insurance ads in Brisbane on TV with the players featuring in the ads.
That is what I said?

However they aren't Australia wide, they only operate in the four states/territories I outlined.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Reckpn the Broncos WNRL team should adopt a diamonds inspired strip next season and beyond.

You know, diamonds are a girl's best friend and all that...

Zerô

Juniors
Has anyone collected pictures of every teams warm up jerseys for this year?

It's only a new concept, but I can see these becoming pretty popular in the coming year

Nuke

Staff member
Anyone got a good pic of the SL pre season?
It is literally just plain maroon but with a gold collar and gold on the ends of the sleeves plus white numbers on the back. That was it. I don't even remember seeing any logos anywhere apart from the Nike 'tick'.

They played a pre-season game against the 'Perth' Reds at some local park here, of which Dad and I attended, and I remember seeing them wear it and thinking 'wow, that's really boring!'. I was only 15 at the time so didn't really take into consideration that it was just something thrown together until they could launch their proper SuperLeague jerseys a few weeks' later.

thorson1987

Coach
Jayco left Melbourne during the salary cap scandal.

Jaycar leaving Bulldogs because some blokes aired their willies.

Someone call the police, thats alot of Jay walking

Actually, Jayco took over from ME Bank in 2010 after the scandal.

images

gzerounian

Juniors
After watching last nights match it was very disappointing to see how badly players have taken the short socks to a new level, most noticibly the dragons players. They are now wearing them even lower than their lower shin making them look like ankle socks. And there is no way this is just a case of socks being down... They have either been deliberately cut or custom made. NRL needs to take a serious stance against this as the players last night looked like a shambles.

Saint Doc

Coach
Bulldogs have lost Jaycar as a sponsor over the mad Monday debarcle

Not true. Jaycar has already pulled the pin, they aren’t on next year’s jerseys which were submitted in June and already produced.

They’re claiming it was due to Mad Monday as the boss of Jaycar is aligned with Ray Dib and trying to discredit the new board

Prometheus

Juniors
After watching last nights match it was very disappointing to see how badly players have taken the short socks to a new level, most noticibly the dragons players. They are now wearing them even lower than their lower shin making them look like ankle socks. And there is no way this is just a case of socks being down... They have either been deliberately cut or custom made. NRL needs to take a serious stance against this as the players last night looked like a shambles.

Code in crisis.

hellteam

First Grade

It's not going to get any better... probably around 75+ percent of players in the 20's comp over the last 5 years wore their socks down. It's "in" at the moment

Lucev23

Juniors
Not true. Jaycar has already pulled the pin, they aren’t on next year’s jerseys which were submitted in June and already produced.

They’re claiming it was due to Mad Monday as the boss of Jaycar is aligned with Ray Dib and trying to discredit the new board
I would be interested to know where this information is coming from... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.