What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
View attachment 23678 Even their training jersey is better than their away.

The ‘Passiona jersey’

images

It actually doesn’t look that bad. If they were still rolling with GF edition NRL logos like they used to, you could just sew it on top of the tiger air logo and be done with it.

Zerô

Juniors
Massive lol if they wear the Smith testimonial jersey.

Wouldn't surprise me Storm create a new jersey just for the GF, it can be done

thorson1987

Coach
I low key wanted Souths to win solely so Storm could wear the home jersey. I don’t dislike the away jersey for this year but it’s kind of a nothing design, especially considering it’s just a white version of the previous year’s Women in League jersey. A timely reminder for clubs to put some thought into alternate jerseys because you might have to play a grand final in it.

Haha I was hoping the same.

greenBV4

Bench
Anyone with membership leverage should ask for this jersey.
People have been asking for this and for them to make it available to purchase this year all year, but as far as I know there hasn't been any responses, hopefully they took note they and we might see it as the away next year

Wouldn't surprise me Storm create a new jersey just for the GF, it can be done
Is there actually no rules about teams creating a new jersey for the GF? would be interesting to see, Im sure if they won in it it would sell pretty well

Big Salad

Juniors
I know it's stupid, but I'm tipping Roosters to win based solely on the Storm wearing the away jersey if that turns out to be the case. It's one of those jerseys you just can't picture being worn and immortalized in the post-match premiers photos (a bit like the Cowboys & Eels jerseys from this year...).

GAZF

First Grade
I know it's stupid, but I'm tipping Roosters to win based solely on the Storm wearing the away jersey if that turns out to be the case. It's one of those jerseys you just can't picture being worn and immortalized in the post-match premiers photos (a bit like the Cowboys & Eels jerseys from this year...).

No idea what you mean.

Israel+Folau+2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
I don't see why they can't just heat press a grand final logo over the Telstra Premiership logo. I'm fairly certain every manufacturer sublimates the logo on player issue jerseys (so they wouldn't have to worry about not being able to heat press over embroidery) so just match the dimensions of the logo and press a new one over the top. They used to go to the effort of adding that big ugly white patch - why not do it properly?

Rooster8

Juniors
I don't see why they can't just heat press a grand final logo over the Telstra Premiership logo. I'm fairly certain every manufacturer sublimates the logo on player issue jerseys (so they wouldn't have to worry about not being able to heat press over embroidery) so just match the dimensions of the logo and press a new one over the top. They used to go to the effort of adding that big ugly white patch - why not do it properly?
100% agree!

Perth Red

Post Whore
We're a multi billion $ business. Surely we can afford 36 special jerseys to be manufactured for the GF?

Saint Doc

Coach
The yearly debate about grand final logos.

These threads are just a carbon copy of the last 3 years thread! I might get in early in the 2019 thread to complain about the same issue for the 2019 GF!

Zerô

Juniors
That's a shit load of text on the Storm jersey.

GF
Billy's last game
Date

Seems like there's more. Please be C. Smith retirement as well

Rooster8

Juniors
That's a shit load of text on the Storm jersey.

GF
Billy's last game
Date

Seems like there's more. Please be C. Smith retirement as well
Gets longer and longer every year. First the occasion, then the date, then the stadium, then the star sign, DOB, mothers maiden name, PO box for every player.

Status
Not open for further replies.