What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Could be wrong but it looks like there's big painted Roosters and Storm colours on the sideline where the interchange benches are? Not the same but better than nothing.

Diesel

Referee
Could be wrong but it looks like there's big painted Roosters and Storm colours on the sideline where the interchange benches are? Not the same but better than nothing.
Unless they’re trying new things, logos were in goal last year

Big Salad

Juniors
I know it's stupid, but I'm tipping Roosters to win based solely on the Storm wearing the away jersey if that turns out to be the case. It's one of those jerseys you just can't picture being worn and immortalized in the post-match premiers photos (a bit like the Cowboys & Eels jerseys from this year...).

Never in doubt.

Nuke

Staff member
If the day was an NRL Grand Final double-header, then maybe okay, but given they played the NRLW game first, then the interstate challenge (which, I would have suspected, people would care less about than the womens game?), then they can't claim it was a double-header and therefore the NRL Grand Final was clearly the main event ... which it always was going to be (with all respect to the womens game).

The fact that the NRL Telstra Premiership logo was painted onto the field and not digitally added like it was the rest of the Finals series is also a fair indication that the NRL GF was the main attraction. Previous weeks have had the NRLW logo digitally imposed onto the ground while the women played, and was then changed to the NRL logo when the men played. I was really hoping they didn't do that again yesterday ... and thankfully they didn't do that.

I do miss the club logos being painted onto the field for Grand Final day. Perhaps, and this is just one idea, they could have big logos of the NRL clubs in the GF, and underneath have smaller ones of the NRLW teams competing in the GF? Something like this...
NRLGF field idea.jpg

The logos don't have to be that big on the field itself, but this is more to show the idea.

Saint Doc

Coach
SuperLeague Dream Team channeling the “Harry high pants” roosters look from 10 years ago.

That said, with some modifications, not a bad basis to design a Knights away jersey that isn’t white

31FFAD8A-76C3-4074-A9BD-CB1C0BCD15DF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts