What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
View attachment 16813

TFH confirmed front of jersey and a new design for the home strip. https://www.titans.com.au/news/2017/12/18/tfh-hire-services-become-titans-principal-partner/

Herbal-World levels of awfulness for the logo jesus

I dont know what is worse; the sponsor integration or the design. With such a big, obtrusive sponsor, they should have just abandond the V (it looks shit anyway) and gone for a solid blue

I will so though, the light blue-red-gold combo would have been a great colour pallet for the Titans. Probably too late now...

Last edited:

Jankuloski

Juniors
5a32a15d43b6c_2018away.thumb.png.5b1b1b7ae206d0355c101a351b46c9a2.png
5a32a144230e7_2018home.thumb.png.ca5f434fb35f9b06010c0ef108305096.png

These look awesome! I only have a problem with teams adopting national colors - there are other Welsh teams in the lower leagues!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I dont know what is worse; the sponsor integration or the design. With such a big, obtrusive sponsor, they should have just abandond the V (it looks shit anyway) and gone for a solid blue

I will so though, the light blue-red-gold combo would have been a great colour pallet for the Titans. Probably too late now...

25507939_1518240254896443_5835863786280590112_n.jpg

Obviously you need to imagine the Red-Gold lower and as a box. But, take away the Bark Blue and this jersey suddenly becomes a lot let crowded and a lot less shit...

Saint Doc

Coach
Is there any chance that the sponsor logo is a sticker that has been slapped on for an announcement? But that the real thing will be better?

This was what was leaked. The sponsor was unfortunately always going to sit high. But originally the vee was supposed to continue below the sponsor. Does the absence of this give is hope that it’s an oversized sticker to cover up aquis?

AE5428F0-7289-4B87-A4E9-2538ABD4D564.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Hmmm. Just noticed TFH was supposed to be the sternum sponsor but has moved to the front, suggesting it’s not an old jersey

Appalling

greenBV4

Bench
That titans jersey is horrible.. Whats the point of the two sword tips and why did they stop using gold on their jerseys? I've always though the titans first jersey was their best one

DlEHARD

Juniors
I am very underwhelmed by the jersey.

They need to bring back GOLD, its core to our brand. And stop with helmets and swords. The sponsor is also too high up on the chest.

GAZF's design is impressive and most of his designs are on point for whatever clubs, reps or nations he is working on.

http://gazf.info/gold-coast-titans-primary-2018/#respond

I'm sick and tired of people working at these jersey companies just producing substandard designs.

GASF attempts to expand on the Greek theme, which may be a bit too far but is certainly something new and he is is buying into the brand.

He has a strong golden V which isn't cut by any sponsors. He has a focus on light blue or as he terms it pacific blue. The numbering on the back is a thing of beauty.

The Titans should considering commissioning him.

Redeeming qualities of the 2018 jersey are that it is largely light blue and not dark.

I think the best design involves these elements;

1. Majority light blue
2. Gold V
3. Dark blue on shoulders, perhaps blended
4. I liked the sleeves of 2015, throw back to 2007 side panels

I'm sorry I can't be positive about it. I'll still buy one. And I appreciate that TFH has done us a solid favour by stepping up as major sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.