What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018: No More Big Three; meet The Big Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grapple

Bench
No, this is the original big four.

3jW7j68dEaH2Dof2PiYkaInPKd3rX4bMBf_pivbXWwTJSoC2gMHtPxirurYDWNbNourco3B-If9BcpnufFshE83u9VLBcn3Bts_DILuFuJ5-xbhZrckOME9DcXH5OfV6oBQjEac

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm not sure what's better - Albert's genius predictions or the Shields dreadfully wrong retorts.

My fave of the Shield to this day was when he was comparing our forward packs midseason and rated JWH & Sam Kasiano as equal.

Brilliant.

I think that after the fabulous 2018 Grand Final victory, we can even move on to talk of the Big 5:

James Tedesco
Latrell Mitchell
Joseph Manu
Luke Keary
Cooper Cronk

TheDalek079

Bench
The difference being the original big 3 were created by Bellamy, Your current big 4 were all purchased :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

incorrect. Latrell is 100% Rooster, having come through our SG Ball and U20s pathways. Additionally, Keary was basically given to us by souffs.

Who would the knights big 4 be for 2018? Ponga, Pearce, Guerra and Griffin/SKD/Watson/Sio? They were all bought. Shame on the Knight$$. Shame on the Knight$$.

First Grade
incorrect. Latrell is 100% Rooster, having come through our SG Ball and U20s pathways. Additionally, Keary was basically given to us by souffs.

Who would the knights big 4 be for 2018? Ponga, Pearce, Guerra and Griffin/SKD/Watson/Sio? They were all bought. Shame on the Knight$$. Shame on the Knight$$.
You keep your finger on the pulse of Rugby League don't you. Kenny Sio would be bigger than all the top 4 players if he manages to be one of the Knights big 4 whilst playing for the Salford Red Devils.

TheDalek079

Bench
You keep your finger on the pulse of Rugby League don't you. Kenny Sio would be bigger than all the top 4 players if he manages to be one of the Knights big 4 whilst playing for the Salford Red Devils.

you did see the part where i said for the Knights in 2018?

Knight Vision

First Grade

cant change facts buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.