What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NRL Grand Final: Storm v Roosters 30th Sept

TheParraboy

Staff member
We need to sign Luke Keary. Won 2 GFs with two NRL teams and was the 5/8 & Halfback for the Roosters win. Sign him up I say!

Couple of weeks prior it was Munster, couple of weeks before that it was Maloney

I cant keep up :D

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was on a cruise ship when the GF was played. Satellite coverage was pretty good. Started 30 mins pre game and showed mostly good stuff before kick off. They bumped the Thurston love fest, the pre game music and most of the Comentators garbage. When the Anthem was played every one in the auditorium stood and sung. A great atmosphere. The video quality was average but the event made up for that. I was seated next to a Storm Supporter so needless to say I had a great time.
I miss the footy already. God I hope the 2019 Eels show signs of life. Wouldn't it be great to be in a GF again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I was on a cruise ship when the GF was played. Satellite coverage was pretty good. Started 30 mins pre game and showed mostly good stuff before kick off. They bumped the Thurston love fest, the pre game music and most of the Comentators garbage. When the Anthem was played every one in the auditorium stood and sung. A great atmosphere. The video quality was average but the event made up for that. I was seated next to a Storm Supporter so needless to say I had a great time.
I miss the footy already. God I hope the 2019 Eels show signs of life. Wouldn't it be great to be in a GF again.

Yeah season 2019 cant come quick enough to erase this season BUT we have our mighty aussie test cricket side in action tomorrow, come over to the cricket thread :D

I think every Parra fan collectively is hoping we do very well next year

Delboy

First Grade
What would be nice would be if Bernie Gurr pulled his sizeable finger out and a Tully confirmed signings and resignings. Still amazed that we have not had anything official re Shaun Lane, so far Bernie has left a fair bit to be desired.

With season ticket sales about to start for nion current holders, perhaps the thinking is to get the new HOF to announce them, not ideal.