What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NRL TV Ratings

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So If i'm reading this correctly the AFL's finals ratings on Fox is almost double their season average (that's 100% increase) but the NRL's finals ratings only increase maybe 25%? looks dodgy....

Their season ave on fox is low.. mostly because their simulcast on fta in the local teams markets.. they don't have that many exclusive fox games compared to nrl

Travitoh

First Grade
Their season ave on fox is low.. mostly because their simulcast on fta in the local teams markets.. they don't have that many exclusive fox games compared to nrl

I only speak for Adelaide but there were very few live games on free to air this season unless it was FTA in Melbourne.
And given the choice of watching it on Fox or FTA, i know nobody who would opt for 7.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I only speak for Adelaide but there were very few live games on free to air this season unless it was FTA in Melbourne.
And given the choice of watching it on Fox or FTA, i know nobody who would opt for 7.

I don't live in adelaide ..

But how many port and Crow's game we're only available on fox in 2018 ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
We got flogged in tv ratings again this week. We really need to get more people in Sydney interested in the game.

Brutus

Referee

A game like Souths v St George would have got 600-700k on Sydney fta alone 10 years ago. I know there is Fox Sports to contend with these days, but that was only 301k nationwide. Hopefully Souths and the Roosters is massive with nothing in competition with it. Clean air for that game on Sat night.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Nrl finals seem to be only marginally higher than regular season games ..

AFL finals seem to hugely higher .

Nrl struggling to get the transient, casual viewer interested it looks like

gUt

Coach
It can't be helpful that no Qld sides are involved in the finals.

Relocate St George to Perth

Latest posts