What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sat - Storm 44-10 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 20: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORM.99/07

Bench
I haven’t been to Melbourne Storm but I like to go for a weekend with my wife I won’t probably drive maybe fly down and enjoy the cafeterias and the nice restaurant..
You would enjoy Melbourne. great transport. city is beautiful(as is sydney) plenty of great restaurants.friendly people

blaza88z

Coach
By comparison regular crowds of 15k in an AFL-dominated city are not terrible.

Do you think Melbourne would have 15k if they weren't consistently in the race for a premiership?

Ever since they cheated the cap they've always been there abouts, meanwhile the Sydney clubs that are being mentioned in this discussion have had to scratch and claw

It reminds me of a Warriors sign I seen earlier in the year.. where did all these "fans" come from?

Saxon

Bench
Do you think Melbourne would have 15k if they weren't consistently in the race for a premiership?

Ever since they cheated the cap they've always been there abouts, meanwhile the Sydney clubs that are being mentioned in this discussion have had to scratch and claw

It reminds me of a Warriors sign I seen earlier in the year.. where did all these "fans" come from?
Lockyer on 250K.

moffla

Bench

Breaking news: successful team gets more fans to games than they would if they were unsuccessful

azza29

Juniors
It was only a couple of years ago that 11-12k was the norm, crowds are definitely up in the past few seasons. Every club has its fair weather supporters, I don’t think Melbourne is any exception. Memberships are a good indicator of commitment though, 25k is nothing to complain about.

blaza88z

Coach
The mangy mutts,corruptamatta cheated the cap but they struggle now and their crowds have dropped off..I would still be a member of Storm no matter where they are on the ladder. in 2002 we didn`t make the 8 but I was still a member I stick with my team through thick and thin. As you do

Do you think you should've been able to retain the likes of Smith, Slater and Cronk who no doubt benefited largely from the systematic rorting that went on?

Because you know.. that cheating kind of set you guys up until they retire

blaza88z

Coach
Breaking news: successful team gets more fans to games than they would if they were unsuccessful

I was secretly suggesting had Melbourne not cheated, they wouldn't be anywhere near as successful

There's a message there, if you're game enough to cheat and can afford the short-term disgrace, it's very rewarding over the long-term

Generalzod

Immortal
Just imagine having to be a Cronulla supporter we had to endure crap like Geoffrey Edelsten wanting to buy Cronulla how embarrassing was that having to endure whether will be around, thats why that premiership win in 2016 was the greatest day of my life I was there I’ve never ever scene so many Shire hobbits in my life who said Cronulla doesn’t have any fans

LESStar58

Referee
Just imagine having to be a Cronulla supporter we had to endure crap like Geoffrey Edelsten wanting to buy Cronulla how embarrassing was that having to endure whether will be around, thats why that premiership win in 2016 was the greatest day of my life I was there I’ve never ever scene so many Shire hobbits in my life who said Cronulla doesn’t have any fans

Bought it for his wife, no less! Haha.

Latest posts