What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Fri - Rabbitohs 14-18 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 22: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadar

Juniors
as opposed to slowing it down by having hands all over the ball like Souffs do. The ruck went very much both ways.
Neither team were stellar but the roosters are on the up and souffs are on the down.

I can see how Souffs fans might be upset, they are used to getting a penalty every time a burgii drops the ball, thankfully that doesn't happen too much any more. well the dropping the ball does

Souths were the only team to somehow get two penalties while not in possession. Useless rule when only applied to one team.

Cheap Charlie

Juniors
Lol@Souffs is an institution on here. It's part of the furniture.

You'll learn in time.
Institutions. For the institutionalized.

I can’t be taught anyway, but I can identify twattery.

Cheers anyway. Enjoyed the ratbag LU for many years before engaging.

Now, where’s my beer/medication/nurse?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Tbh if my team had 55% of the ball and a mountain more possession in the attacking 20 and still lost against a rival? I'd be very worried.

You guys live off conceding posession by conceding penalties and territory to defend and you do it very well.

But the oppositions outside backs were a shadow of what they will offer in the finals in both defence and attack and you just held them off playing like shit as you concede.

This looks and feels like the last few years and it didnt end well for you there either...

On the up side you are prob 1 of only 3 teams that are capable of going all the way as long as you dont choke again...

Cheap Charlie

Juniors
Nah Tommy is aight for a soap dodging scumbag. Better than that LeedsRhino f**k-puppet
I’m aswim in soap dodgers of all varieties here in Legian, and looking forward to finishing the job and scarpering back home to the civility of Bangkok as fast as my wobbly legs can carry me.

If I close my eyes, I think I’m in Mount Druitt..

Rabbits20

Immortal
We've been atrocious.

Lol at Souffs for not leading by 20.
We were missing 5 backs...

Take Teddy, Tupou,Fergo, Latrell and Manu out and you guys are also f**ked...

The team that has the least amount of injuries probs takes out the prem.

big hit!

Bench
Plus no Campbell or Jennings or Douiehi.

The teams up the top who haven most troops on the park will take out the comp...

Hopefully GI is back next week.

Injuries can't be used as an excuse, and certainly not last night. The Burgess boys (predominantly) made errors, and when their performance is sub-par, so is Souths.

You can learn more from a loss. Not saying Souths would definitely beat them if they meet again in the playoffs, but I'd rather lose this one than a final if they meet again.

I was very impressed with Souths to hang in that game despite their injury set backs before and during the game.

But I think it’s clear that you will only beat them if you bustle the Burgess boys all game. They are the key to Souths go forward and everything else feeds off that.

ed-grimley

Bench
It's never a good idea to be over confident about your team's prospects going into a finals series.
Melbourne could have just had a bad game last time out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Injuries can't be used as an excuse, and certainly not last night. The Burgess boys (predominantly) made errors, and when their performance is sub-par, so is Souths.

You can learn more from a loss. Not saying Souths would definitely beat them if they meet again in the playoffs, but I'd rather lose this one than a final if they meet again.
We still need some backs back....

With them out our attack was clueless out wide..

Not much more satisfying a wake up than to a miserable loss to souffs

images

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Souths strength is the go forward and cook. All these backs out
We still need some backs back....

With them out our attack was clueless out wide..
you’re clueless outside because Walker did nothing and Reynolds is an incredibly limited halfback.

You hold Souths forwards and cook and you basically win the game.