What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-20 Dragons @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russell Coight

Juniors
I think Dragons will win big here. Now that they're basically expected to lose I think they can get atleast one last win for the season here.

Tigers are destined to just miss out. Too many people want to see them replace Broncos. Footy gods are not that kind.

Tigers getting flogged in this sort of game would be no surprise to us.

We must be the best team in the nrl at playing struggling teams into hot form

SBD82

Coach
Surprised any dragons fan wants the win. Few more losses and Mary should be a certain starter for the dole queue.
Why should we have any faith that he would be sacked? He's had 3 years of poor performance, there's no guarantee that the board would sack him for 4.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think Dragons will win big here. Now that they're basically expected to lose I think they can get atleast one last win for the season here.

Tigers are destined to just miss out. Too many people want to see them replace Broncos. Footy gods are not that kind.

I can certainly see Saints winning, however without Widdop I’ll be surprised if they have anymore then 20 points in them so doubt it will be a big one

thommo4pm

Coach
I can certainly see Saints winning, however without Widdop I’ll be surprised if they have anymore then 20 points in them so doubt it will be a big one
Widdop has been awful for many weeks. I reckon without him there we've got a better chance of scoring more points.

big hit!

Bench
is playing an important home game at a venue they play 3 or 4 times a season really going to be an advantage for Wests?

they should make a permanent move to WSS and give Parra a run for their money in that area. the 'tiger' brand is their number 1 asset, but moving around all over the Sydney metro gives them no stability and ability to draw a regular crowd. WSS is going to be a modern venue with a great capacity for atmosphere. It's not far from their inner west heartland, and south-western sydney doesn't seem to be into them so just f**k off orana park as a venue. wests are basically the most suitable club other than Parra to take advantage of this opportunity.

i won't bill you mongs for the advice

Russell Coight

Juniors
is playing an important home game at a venue they play 3 or 4 times a season really going to be an advantage for Wests?

they should make a permanent move to WSS and give Parra a run for their money in that area. the 'tiger' brand is their number 1 asset, but moving around all over the Sydney metro gives them no stability and ability to draw a regular crowd. WSS is going to be a modern venue with a great capacity for atmosphere. It's not far from their inner west heartland, and south-western sydney doesn't seem to be into them so just f**k off orana park as a venue. wests are basically the most suitable club other than Parra to take advantage of this opportunity.

i won't bill you mongs for the advice

That's the plan I'm pretty sure. The only thing that will stop it is that we have a contract agreement with ANZ Until 2021 iirc

footy75

Bench
Elimination final now for Tigers

probably same for Dragons when it comes to top 4

Going to be a great contest

Latest posts