What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-20 Dragons @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russell Coight

Juniors
If we bomb the shit out of Dufty I can see him having a game from hell

Hes like a more timid Tim Moltzen, which is hard to beat

Vic Mackey

Referee
Leichhardts officially sold out, sadly thats only about 17k now. 23k like we had a few years back against souths was ridiculous but i feel 19/20k is still comfortable

After a beautiful morning the weathers turned to shit, hopefully it clears up by kick off

Vic Mackey

Referee
is playing an important home game at a venue they play 3 or 4 times a season really going to be an advantage for Wests?

Leichhardt certainly isnt as daunting as its made out to be. Apart from against the Cowboys in 2016 I cant remember us ever winning a vital game there, in fact we've usually got belted.

Round 25 2007 V Souths win to make the Semis, lost 37-12

Round 26 2012 V Storm, win and still a shot to make semis, lost 26-6

Round 26 2016 V Raiders, win to make the semis, lost 52-12

This year V Titans lost 30-12

2 weeks

Coach
My loyalty is to tip us but I can’t see how we are going to muster the enthusiasm to win. We don’t play ‘make a statement’ very well. There won’t be any selection surprises from Frank Abagnale Jnr to inspire much interest.
At least a bumper Leichhardt crowd with provide a good atmosphere.

:):):):) Frank Abagnale Jr.
Catch Mary if you can.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Leichhardt certainly isnt as daunting as its made out to be. Apart from against the Cowboys in 2016 I cant remember us ever winning a vital game there, in fact we've usually got belted.

Round 25 2007 V Souths win to make the Semis, lost 37-12

Round 26 2012 V Storm, win and still a shot to make semis, lost 26-6

Round 26 2016 V Raiders, win to make the semis, lost 52-12

This year V Titans lost 30-12

If anything I reckon opposition teams grow another leg playing at leichhardt, not us

Vic Mackey

Referee
If anything I reckon opposition teams grow another leg playing at leichhardt, not us

Yep

Plus whenever there’s a big crowd I feel we get smashed by the refs. It’s seems as though the rep of Leichhardt as favouring us plays on their mind and they don’t want to be accused of letting it get to them.

This Year?

Immortal
Yep

Plus whenever there’s a big crowd I feel we get smashed by the refs. It’s seems as though the rep of Leichhardt as favouring us plays on their mind and they don’t want to be accused of letting it get to them.
Which is really unfair IMO. Crowd penalties should be one of the benefits of home ground advantage. I hope they increase the capacity of LO back to 20k because I'm sure more people would have went today if it wasn't sold out. Love seeing big crowds between suburban clubs.

SBD82

Coach
Last week I promised myself I wouldn't ever again break plans to watch another shitty performance from the dragons.

Just broke plans to watch the game.

I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship where the dragons treat me like shit, then I forgive them because I love them.

Meth

Staff member
Not sure who to cheer for here. I think it's probably better for us if the Tigers win.

Meth

Staff member
Last week I promised myself I wouldn't ever again break plans to watch another shitty performance from the dragons.

Just broke plans to watch the game.

I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship where the dragons treat me like shit, then I forgive them because I love them.

I know all about this mate

Latest posts