What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019/20 Eels offseason discussion

Noise

Coach
Is it true membership prices are jumping up once again for next year?
I think my GA membership has gone up from about $155 to $170.

I paid about $155 for the 2018 season too first price rise in 2 years for me.

TheParraboy

Staff member
a mate just bought Bronze ticket for next season $299
got a seat row 1, right behind the sticks Sterlo stand (below the GA section)

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I think my GA membership has gone up from about $155 to $170.

I paid about $155 for the 2018 season too first price rise in 2 years for me.
But we also get an extra hat...

Seriously though, I think at $175 including a free kid a GA membership is pretty good value. I have found a nice spot at the northern end way up high behind the sticks and the view is wonderful.

Noise

Coach

Seriously though, I think at $175 including a free kid a GA membership is pretty good value. I have found a nice spot at the northern end way up high behind the sticks and the view is wonderful.
Agreed. It's great value.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Just purchased one of these for my young blokes birthday. Cost $200. Yep includes a kids membership. Great value I reckon for 11 games X 2 seats in the best stadium in the universe. Gets an alduts and kids supporters pack as well. Bargain.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Anyone else thinks it’s weird they are asking us to vote for one of three random eels fans to go on the membership card for next year? Why wouldn’t you put a player/s on it or even just the eels logo instead of some random nuffy 99% of us have no idea who it is?
Agreed. Why would anyone (apart from friends and family) care which member is on it if that’s what they intend to do.

Give us some jersey options to vote on you bastards.

Noise

Coach
Agreed. Why would anyone (apart from friends and family) care which member is on it if that’s what they intend to do.

Give us some jersey options to vote on you bastards.
There are people in the club that are completely out of touch. They want me to vote to have a picture of one of the following strangers carried around in my wallet:
An awkward looking chick
A toddler or
A baby
Who the f**k approves this kind of thing?

Noise

Coach
Seems like many people agreed with me thinking it was weird / creepy having these people on the membership cards. The eels have since put out an update saying there will be another option with the eels logo that members can choose to have. Why would anyone want randoms on their card?
Unless you are that person or a family or friend of one of those 3 you are a creepy f**k if you decide you want them on your membership card.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Seems like many people agreed with me thinking it was weird / creepy having these people on the membership cards. The eels have since put out an update saying there will be another option with the eels logo that members can choose to have. Why would anyone want randoms on their card?
Unless you are that person or a family or friend of one of those 3 you are a creepy f**k if you decide you want them on your membership card.
If they want members/fans on the card they should use a crowd photo from the stadium opening or the first semi.

Gronk

Staff member

Latest posts