What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 2nd Test Australia v England, Lords Aug 14-18

Bazal

Post Whore
In bowling? What was?

You'd have to ask Tim Paine. But I reckon the state of the match with two sessions at least lost and more to come played as much of a role as the pitch. Then you take into account overhead conditions earlier this morning as well.

People are acting like it's a disaster FFS.

You'd have to ask Tim Paine. But I reckon the state of the match with two sessions at least lost and more to come played as much of a role as the pitch. Then you take into account overhead conditions earlier this morning as well.

People are acting like it's a disaster FFS.

Wouldn’t say disaster, but I think England would be quietly happy. Especially now the sun is coming out.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wouldn’t say disaster, but I think England would be quietly happy. Especially now the sun is coming out.

Khawaja takes that catch and we're probably not even discussing it tbh.

Head missed a chance under the lid too. Burns and Denly have had their share of luck, which we can't control, but we should have at least three wickets. That'd be a good session.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Even if we have them 3 down I think it was a bat first deck, the pitch looks very dry and Lyon took 9 against them last test. Poms showed last game how good they are coming in last under pressure.

So far only 58 overs have been lost this test, only 1 drawn test the last 21 in England it's not like it almost rained all day today as well.

wilco44

Juniors
Whatever you’re telling, you’re doing it as a complete tosser. So now you go on ignore so I don’t have to see your nonsense anymore.
f**ker like you, neat a beat now. Honestly, they think have a good game but most are overweight slobs which can satisfaction in their bathroom.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ball doing absolutely nothing atm, sun out as well. The call to bowl is looking worse by the over.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haze played his last 2 tests on two of the flattest decks you have ever seen against the best batting line up in the world and all of a sudden he couldn't bowl any more lol.

Why the f**k is that vegan plodder Siddle in this f**king side again? Why?

Hazlewood showing again that he is a stud and should not be left out of this team for banana man.