What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 2nd Test Australia v England, Lords Aug 14-18

wilco44

Juniors
I did say - they need Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood and Lyon but what short arse said recently "we may make mistakes with the selection" Short arse f***er - 1 up in the series - destroy them with bowlers which some batsman it's hard for them to read. Siddle it's easy to read, but Starc and Hazlewood. also Cummins. Hopefully it's only 3 days with rain. Then MAYBE they're come to their senses..lol!

I did say - they need Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood and Lyon but what short arse said recently "we may make mistakes with the selection" Short arse f***er - 1 up in the series - destroy them with bowlers which some batsman it's hard for them to read. Siddle it's easy to read, but Starc and Hazlewood. also Cummins. Hopefully it's only 3 days with rain. Then MAYBE they're come to their senses..lol!

How could you select Starc when he’s been bowling poorly with the duke ball? He had his chance to show he could control it and he’s taken 3/140 in 3 innings of warm up games.

Our best bowling lineup for this tour will be Hazlewood, Pattinson & Cummins.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't believe we sent them in on this, what is it with Tasmanian Mongs sending merkins in first in England??? There was much more in the first test deck.

wilco44

Juniors
How could you select Starc when he’s been bowling poorly with the duke ball? He had his chance to show he could control it and he’s taken 3/140 in 3 innings of warm up games.

Our best bowling lineup for this tour will be Hazlewood, Pattinson & Cummins.
Pattison is injured...it's like when your misses screwed your nuts. I doubt you feel it!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Can't believe we sent them in on this, what is it with Tasmanian Songs sending merkins in first in England??? There was much more in the first test deck.
It was pretty much a case of roll them cheaply or bust, especially with a one man batting line up

wilco44

Juniors
“Will be”

helps to read.

he was only a little sore after the first test too, he’s not actually injured.
well he is, not it's a light stain which overweight people it's their major struggle in the morinng getting out of bed. Also, Starc he can cause havoc IF he's on his game...With you, I doubt you have a game in your whole life. Idiots everywhere.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mixed bag this first session.
The good - Clearly Hazlewood's bowling
The bad - Siddle's bowling. Could've had Burns wicket though.
The Ugly - Oozie's dropped catch. Sometimes we take the tough classic catch and drop the sitter.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good session. Not great, pretty evenly balanced.

Not sold on the handwringing over sending them in either. Aggressive move and we created the chances (looking at you, Uzi). The very worst thing that happens is we reduce the time they have to bowl us out twice in an already reduced match.

well he is, not it's a light stain which overweight people it's their major struggle in the morinng getting out of bed. Also, Starc he can cause havoc IF he's on his game...With you, I doubt you have a game in your whole life. Idiots everywhere.

lolololololololol :joy::joy::joy:

You’re and angry little vegemite

Good session. Not great, pretty evenly balanced.

Not sold on the handwringing over sending them in either. Aggressive move and we created the chances (looking at you, Uzi). The very worst thing that happens is we reduce the time they have to bowl us out twice in an already reduced match.

They misread the pitch, Hazlewood bowled well but that was pure skill, not taking advantage of the wicket. England would be happy.

Bazal

Post Whore

giphy.gif