What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 5th Test Australia v England, The Oval Sept 12-16

JJ

Immortal
Their batting line up is better than ours. Our bowling lineup is better than theirs.
LOL - your batting lineup is historically awful then around Smith

Both bowling attacks are good, not much between the teams in any respect - but for rain in London it could have been 3-2 England

2-2 is fair - fun series with some quality stuff among the incompetence

Lol. Does anyone give two shits about a Test championship?

CA allowed ICC to neuter our summer to 5 tests...just when there was talk of 7 test summers.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol. Does anyone give two shits about a Test championship?

CA allowed ICC to neuter our summer to 5 tests...just when there was talk of 7 test summers.

Nope.

Test championship is a gimmick, and it's robbed us of home tests. Literally only India care I'd imagine because it's another way they can try and bignote themselves

Nope.

Test championship is a gimmick, and it's robbed us of home tests. Literally only India care I'd imagine because it's another way they can try and bignote themselves

They've literally ruined our summers of cricket.

I'm surprised the SCG 3rd test vs NZ wasn't converted in to 5 T20s and a Triangular ODI series with India...although there is still time.

They've sold out.

We should be playing MORE tests not less. For a decade, people behind the scenes were trying to get Australia summer up to 7 tests in some summers, augmented by BBL and T20 internationals and less ODIs.

Six tests allowed WI / Pakistan / SL / NZ to play a series of 3.

Should have been 5 tests vs England, India and South Africa too. And add in an extra test or two for Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Ireland, etc.

Even 4 tests vs South Africa and India allowed for a 3 test series with SL etc.

CA literally bent over and f**ked the game in Australia. Congrats.