What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

kinghippo

Juniors
I am pretty happy to see griffin gone.
I don’t think this is an off the cuff reaction that has left us without a coach though.
Whoever it’s going to be is already signed.

Personally I think it will be Bennett.

He won’t be at the Broncos next year and can step into a coaching job with a fully decked out awesome roster.
Ciraldo can apprentice or co coach under him for 2 years until Bennets retirement.
It’s the only thing that makes any sense to me.

The double Cleary rumours are interesting but seem a bit far fetched. Cleary senior doesn’t seem like the type to walkout on a team mid contract. He has done a decent job at the tigers so I doubt they want rid of him.

Nathan could have been the catalyst in all this though, if he told Gould he wouldn’t consider signing if Griffin was there it may have been the kick to the booty the board needed to take action.
It wouldn’t be the first time it has happened (Moylan).

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Hannat basically said that Hooks game plan was forward roll and kick high, and that he hadn’t developed a modern game plan.

Now we know why it was always roll up the field and bomb on the last!

I found Hannat's comments fascinating. Now he and Tamou are good mates ?