What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Shark62

Juniors
I know I haven't attended is game due to finding out the Knights are wearing that orange strip . As soon as I heard that I decided to not go.
It would be really really interesting if you could let us know how many people you meet today and tomorrow morning who didn’t attend this game for this reason.
Maybe the knights need to stop releasing details of the colour of their jerseys pre match in order to maximise crowds?

Stallion

First Grade
It would be really really interesting if you could let us know how many people you meet today and tomorrow morning who didn’t attend this game for this reason.
Maybe the knights need to stop releasing details of the colour of their jerseys pre match in order to maximise crowds?

I've met plenty and I mean plenty of people that get pissed off with their club looking like another club or not wearing identifiable colours on game day. It's a fair point and you are a pest! Return serve.

Stallion

First Grade
Over 23000plus watched the same two clubs at 6pm on a Friday last season at the same stadium . The Knights were wearing their recognisable playing strip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shark62

Juniors
I've met plenty and I mean plenty of people that get pissed off with their club looking like another club or not wearing identifiable colours on game day. It's a fair point and you are a pest! Return serve.
Isn’t that funny? I’ve never met anybody who used that as an excuse for not attending a game. Not one. Are they pests too?

Shark62

Juniors
Over 23000plus watched the same two clubs at 6pm on a Friday last season at the same stadium . The Knights were wearing their recognisable playing strip.
So 1100 people didn’t attend tonight because of the knights warning prospective attendees of these shirts?
I see a solution here. But I can’t be bothered telling you what it is.

Stallion

First Grade
So 1100 people didn’t attend tonight because of the knights warning prospective attendees of these shirts?
I see a solution here. But I can’t be bothered telling you what it is.

Bet yu a hell of a lot more were pissed off with the colour scheme on tv as well ! You underestimate that looks count. Being identifiable is a big part of that "look" strategy. Believe it or not!
And the much maligned 6pm Friday game timeslot in last season's game up against the very "user friendly" Saturday 5.30pm timeslot is another factor to be noted in these crowd numbers. Both games had great weather.

Last edited:

Latest posts