What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

Flashstep

Juniors
Just watching Souths v Canberra. This new interpretation of the strip rule is a joke. Three players tackle with on grabbing the ball. When he is ready to pull it out the others let go! Ridiculous.

It’s such a stupid rule, a 1 on 1 strip use to require risk by forcing the defender to do it all himself, now you get 3 or 4 to slow 1 attacker down then they just let go and let 1 steal the ball, it’s not fair at all.

unKwn

Juniors
this is apparently our indigenous jersey

i would like to see those black shoulders and grey torso design implemented into our actual away jersey. full white looks really bad

C6D83E9C-4A77-443B-ABF0-DC9B98A624BA.png

Last edited:

Panfa

Juniors
Look at this no frills manly side no one tipped them for top 8 and with injuries they are playing out of there skin our dopes haven't got a clue.

mxlegend99

Referee
This might shock you, but it might be that Hasler > Cleary as a coach.
He was god awful with Bulldogs though... started out well but turned to shit.

Really amazing that he's achieving anything with the current Manly spine though. Korisau is the only player from todays spine you would rate as better than ours

Dave's mate

Juniors
He was god awful with Bulldogs though... started out well but turned to shit.

Really amazing that he's achieving anything with the current Manly spine though. Korisau is the only player from todays spine you would rate as better than ours
Des got the Dogs to a GF with his props as the primary playmakers...the man can coach and definitely think outside the box

Pomoz

Bench
It's 2019 and after 10 rounds we are last having scored the least and conceded the most. Our halves won a SOO series last year and half our pack are rep players. What could possibly have gone wrong? If you know, please write it down and send it in an envelope addressed to "Ivan Cleary (Dave's mate), Panthers Rugby league Academy, Penrith 2750". He will be most grateful, because he has no idea.

TheFrog

Coach
It's 2019 and after 10 rounds we are last having scored the least and conceded the most.
We are also coming last. The previous time we were running last was round 1, 2017 after that infamous flogging by the Dragons. The last time we were last this far into a season was 2007, a spoon year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Manly were one I mentioned as having less resources and playing well above us.
$650k under the cap. 2 best players out and winning...

Meanwhile our pretenders have no idea

Pomoz

Bench
We are also coming last. The previous time we were running last was round 1, 2017 after that infamous flogging by the Dragons. The last time we were last this far into a season was 2007, a spoon year.
Yes we are, hence why I said
It's 2019 and after 10 rounds we are last ...
. Same position as 2007 as a wooden spoon year is an ominous sign.

Bob

Juniors
Well with rumours of a split in the playing ranks (Cleary and Maloney), the coaching ranks (Ivan and Ciraldo) this weeks game vs Parra will be interesting, if we jag a win or go close with no Maloney I dare say we will know who the problem is, if we don’t I dare say that at some point our defensive coach (Ciraldo) might get a tap on the shoulder and thanked for his service