What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

Bob

Juniors
Their current conditioning staff - Knowles & Catterick - have good reputations. However, it has to be questioned, given the obvious difference between this season and last season.
Knowles & Catterick were with the Titans last year and they had similar problems if I remember correctly, knowles also has some side projects as I seem to recall he is involved with the fitness of Bilal Akkawy and some other athletes, I’d rather Ivan bought back Guilfoyle our conditioner last year, he had us a lot fitter

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Knowles & Catterick were with the Titans last year and they had similar problems if I remember correctly, knowles also has some side projects as I seem to recall he is involved with the fitness of Bilal Akkawy and some other athletes, I’d rather Ivan bought back Guilfoyle our conditioner last year, he had us a lot fitter

He is still doing the same. I kinda don't think he's heart in it. (going by his twitter page)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Shocking news with Shawn Blore rupturing his ACL at training yesterday. He was a near certainity to debut at some point later this season.

betcats

Referee
That's devastating for the kid. He does seem like the type of person who will genuinely be strengthened by a setback like this, time will tell.

age.s

First Grade
ACL rupture isn't a minor setback. He's young so hopefully his recovery is quick, but players often don't come back the same from something like that.

betcats

Referee
ACL rupture isn't a minor setback. He's young so hopefully his recovery is quick, but players often don't come back the same from something like that.

Some do, these ops have come a long way. Tedesco is the poster boy for this I’d be on the phone to him because he’s done it more than once.

Panfa

Juniors
Hopefully now with luai in at 5/8 we can play an up tempo game against parra tomorrow night.our forwards need to be aggresive and break the advantage line so we can get a quick play the ball and luai can do his thing.But it all starts from dummy half if katoa starts he needs to be awake at dummy half and get the ball out to cleary quickly so we can give our outside backs good clean early ball.I want to be the 1st team to pump parra at bankwest rip in boys its gonna be a sweet victory tomorrow night i can feel it.

betcats

Referee
What boggles my mind is these blokes the last few weeks have barely been trying, surely they must know they are taking value off their next contracts, literally taking money out of their own pockets. Surely after a few dog shit performances these muppets would put their differences aside and start putting in, but no, they just keep taking the piss.

Also is anyone else concerned that our best performance was the Gould farewell game and since then we’ve conceded 30 points every game? Seems like they were willing to put in for Gus.

BxTom

Bench
What boggles my mind is these blokes the last few weeks have barely been trying, surely they must know they are taking value off their next contracts, literally taking money out of their own pockets. Surely after a few dog shit performances these muppets would put their differences aside and start putting in, but no, they just keep taking the piss.

Also is anyone else concerned that our best performance was the Gould farewell game and since then we’ve conceded 30 points every game? Seems like they were willing to put in for Gus.
Results speak louder than words. I don't think the players are happy with the way Gus got stabbed in the back. Gus was a mentor to nearly all of them.

Panther Mick

Juniors

I thought the game against Souths was really our last chance to make the finals and we put in our best performance of the year to lose.
After that I suspect the players didn't want to put in and standards dropped because some players couldn't give a rats arse with finals off the table.

Latest posts