What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

ISP trial against Blacktown Workers will be streamed live at 3pm today on the Panthers websites.

Other scores so far:

Tarsha Gale: Panthers 40 def. Bulldogs 8
Harold Matts: Panthers 16 lead Bears 6 (17 mins left)

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Who is the 11 for Panthers ISP team?
He will be NRL for sure
I assume most of their best ISP players are playing in the first grade trial to press for spots, same with us (I.e Kaide Ellis, Caleb Aekins, Jarome Luai, Liam Martin, Jack Hetherington, Jed Cartwright). At least him play a couple of games of NSW cup against proper reserve grade teams before you say stuff like that. A lot of guys who played well at a higher level never made it to the NRL.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I assume most of their best ISP players are playing in the first grade trial to press for spots, same with us (I.e Kaide Ellis, Caleb Aekins, Jarome Luai, Liam Martin, Jack Hetherington, Jed Cartwright). At least him play a couple of games of NSW cup against proper reserve grade teams before you say stuff like that. A lot of guys who played well at a higher level never made it to the NRL.
HLJZ.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
At this stage, Katoa will start and May off the bench.

However there is still a month to go and things can change.
Is he impressing to get the start? Or gets first shot as he was our 9 last year?

I'm hoping May has a big yearfor us. After a promising start to his career that ACL injury set him back a long way.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hahaha. The side that pumped Manly's feeder team had about 4 ISP guys (Ratu, Reed Izzard, Sam Smith, Mattheson Johns) and the rest were park footy players from our 3rd tier team, St Marys. No wonder I could hardly recognize anyone. How embarrassing for Manly.

It is what happens in trials. You usually get lower tier guys playing up. Like our trial this week will be mainly NSW Cup guys

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Platinum and Gold are sold out. Diamond down to single seats. Silver has about 100 tickets left.

Unsure on GA though, that would be about half the capacity.

I am a 6 game member. I have an adult daughter who uses oxygen, (the club is so good about this, we generally get seats near the back raising so she can plug in her stuff, and lft passes to make life easier). If you have family or friend who has a disability don't let it stop you from bringing them to the footy. You do need to let them know early, cause once the seats are gone, the're gone. I have already a tentative booking for western grandstand.